Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EjWOBwGWAAAhusJ

EjWOGkgXkAQmgOJ
Only out-performed his xG by 4.6, and his xG/90 is 0.68, which is great. Very good xG/shot, xA and touches in the box numbers as well.

I'm actually a bit more excited now, he seems more than capable.

He's getting some practice in because he intends to be celebrating lots and lots of goals rather than just standing around with a stupid grin on his face. That's why.
FFS can you not just enjoy the moment instead of trying to pick holes in everything.
:mourfacepalm:

I am enjoying the moment.

I'm taking a break from jerking off to it so I can reply to you.

I hope you appreciate that.

I'm not picking holes in everything.

The videos are cringey and it's something all the players do and there's not a single thing about them that I can jerk off to.

He's getting some practice in because he intends to be celebrating lots and lots of goals rather than just standing around with a stupid grin on his face. That's why.
FFS can you not just enjoy the moment instead of trying to pick holes in everything.
:mourfacepalm:

I'm disappointed by your failure to use the phrase 'in my opinion' in that message.

Absolutely shocking...

:mourshock:

He is a very physical and good finisher. A true number 9. But mobile. It’s not a big lump. And left footed which adds something different from Harry. He always has a very good goal ratio. Doesn’t need a lot to keep going. Really think he will add 10-15 goals this season
Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb Thanks for the insights.

What's Carlos Vinicius' work rate like?

Can he lead the press from the front? And close down opponents like Lamela on demon speed?

Ever thought of adding the words "In my opinion" before just one of your posts ? Look at the bigger picture instead of trying to find flaws and cracks.

In my opinion...

You're talking shite.

The cringey promotional videos that all the players have to do is not a flaw or crack in the signing.

It's a promotional element after the signing has been made.

The deal is done.

The player has been signed and you're stopping me from jerking off to it.

Now, where was I?

Back
Top Bottom