Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dortmund are absolutely flying this season. 9 points clear of Bayern, centre forward that is banging them in left right and centre. I honestly think that bar Juve, that is the hardest draw we could have got.

A lot can change in 2 and 1/2 months, but if we were playing them tomorrow, I really wouldn’t fancy our chances. Still as always we have a chance, but I don’t think people realise that this Dortmund team are streaks ahead of the team we faced last year. . .

Nah, PSG are better plus the German league isn't that strong.

They're a good side but they'll be worried about playing us, they know Son can hurt them plus there's Harry and Dele and Eriksen etc etc.

I make us slight favourites although it won't be easy.

Schalke are 4 points off bottom ain’t they, not even in top 10
Bayern are third 9 points of the leaders who haven’t lost a game and we draw them.
City spending billions to help them beat Lyon Hoffenheim Shaktar and now Schalke on ther way to the QF.
But that’s not what’s it’s all about. You want to draw the top teams for your group and KO ties.
That’s what I’m told anyway

Any draw was going to be tough, but with everyone fit and firing we can beat anyone over two legs.

So, after travelling to Eindhoven just to get covered in beer in a bar (which was still enjoyable but not what i flew over there for).

Those that went to Dortmund last year or two years prior, whats the deal with tickets? Is it likely they will also enforce ID on collection?

Back
Top Bottom