Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose never lost 3 in a row. Did at Tottenham ✅
Jose never lost 2 at home. Did at Tottenham ✅
Jose is a serial cup winner. Zero for Tottenham ✅
WE ARE FUCKING CURSED

Yes mate . Those stats really make you wonder.

Levy is probably in a state of disbelief as well..

There is something odd about this club and we could honestly have the best players and struggle.

Depressing times.

Please don't, some of these player weren't good enough under Poch and they ain't good enough now.

A few like Dier maybe. Others like PEH are quality and we have a deeper squad than Poch had anyway. It’s not perfect but this squad should be at least challenging for top 4 min.

Jose never lost 3 in a row. Did at Tottenham ✅
Jose never lost 2 at home. Did at Tottenham ✅
Jose is a serial cup winner. Zero for Tottenham ✅
WE ARE FUCKING CURSED
we're not cursed

we are poorly run

we have a chairman and owner that are tight as fuck but also know nothing about football

deadly combination

My feeling was the team was a bit sad. And to concede a goal in the beginning of the game brought even more sadness. The last 10 minutes was different, a completely different attitude. The spirit in the last 10 minutes was good. I saw people trying really hard.

Get in Graham Potter. He'd at least be fun to watch.

Looking like the league cup, top6 and finishing above Woolwich are the remaining realistic goals w/ the state of this club right now. Europa and FA cup seem like a distant dream

I am not illegally streaming or paying to watch another game again until this fraud has gone , I take it all back about him , he is an absolute passed it washed up cunt and the quicker he gets out of our club the better

Back
Top Bottom