CHELSEA V SPURS (PL2) - 1882 ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody have a rough guess how many will probs be attending compared to the youth cup as was quite a lot last year for a youth match!

Anybody have a rough guess how many will probs be attending compared to the youth cup as was quite a lot last year for a youth match!
Last year this match was at Aldershot and we had about 200 Spurs fans there, but very much the good family kind. Not like the mouthy lot the year before.

:dembelefingers:

(directed at them not you, kiddo)

I don't know about the cup games but we're likely to play this lot a lot as we've both got decent youth teams.

Mr Knowledgable (you normally are) few questions if you don't mind sir.

1 as per previous post what the time, best pub, meet up point for this in your opinion for everyone?

2. What's you view on this game in terms of our chances and who to look out for?

3. Never been away to Chelsea anything I should know?
1. No idea, sorry! The usual Chelsea away pub is Courtfields in Earls Court, but that certainly won't be tonight. Don't think there will be too many people heading the pub before because of work etc, so wherever you go will be for more of a quiet pint. (edit: just read the thread - looks like Courtfields it is! Gutted I won't be finishing work until 5).

2. Chelsea and Spurs are usually 2 of the stronger youth teams, but with the rules in this where you can play over-age players (3, plus a goalkeeper) it's very hard to predict how each team will line up. Also there have been international games this week at youth level too, so both clubs will be missing key players presumably. We've had a slightly better start to the season than Chelsea, but semi-expecting a tight, high scoring loss.

3. They're absolute cretins. That is all.

Did the black chav on the left in the first video really do the hook nose thing?
I wonder if he would mind if some racist mocked him and his race by racially stereotyping facial features?
This post is wrong on sooo many levels. It reads as if youre outraged a black person can be racist. Like youre shocked of the audacity of a black person being racist...how dare he sort of thing.

Racism is racism..it's irrelevant who is being racist and who its directed at.

This post is wrong on sooo many levels. It reads as if youre outraged a black person can be racist. Like youre shocked of the audacity of a black person being racist...how dare he sort of thing.

Racism is racism..it's irrelevant who is being racist and who its directed at.
I'm not shocked.
I have grown up, lived, and been in relationships with black people. My best mate's nan was a racist black women and I experienced racism from the friends of another black girl I was dating.
Although, as a white man, I don't experience it in everything else in life, like some black people do.
I have experienced what some of my mates went through in the 70's and 80's as I was with them when it happened.
Today we hear more of how young black men are stereotyped, victimised, get stopped & go to jail more often. The victims of racism.
I just think he should know better. Especially being a young black man.

Can you please keep us updated with all this? Even though I went last time I enjoyed reading the 'drama' of people not meeting each other whilst being metres apart in the same pub. I went to the pub last time but was ridiculously hungover and had no interest in talking to you mugs. Next time maybe.

Back
Top Bottom