CHELSEA V SPURS (PL2) - 1882 ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you please keep us updated with all this? Even though I went last time I enjoyed reading the 'drama' of people not meeting each other whilst being metres apart in the same pub. I went to the pub last time but was ridiculously hungover and had no interest in talking to you mugs. Next time maybe.

0-0 tight game, they sell pizza which I bought and is shit but I am a greedy cunt anyway.

All meet well, at the ground they stopped us singing Yiddo Yiddo because they said Hitler is a great guy and would be offended. Oh and Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko nearly lost both his passport and ticket because his head is away with the fairies.

Who impressed Tomo?

Edward when they gave him the ball looked a different level, looks too good for this level type of player who needs better players around him.

Thought Walker-Peters was pretty good and Magomah in defence was good as well as the little guy whoses name I forget.

Chelsea scored twice on the counter and we didn't use the counter well enough I feel. Basically not direct enough when the opportunity came but some nice passing.

0-0 tight game, they sell pizza which I bought and is shit but I am a greedy cunt anyway.

All meet well, at the ground they stopped us singing Yiddo Yiddo because they said Hitler is a great guy and would be offended. Oh and Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko nearly lost both his passport and ticket because his head is away with the fairies.
TBF EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo nearly lost his phone - it's what happens when you get there early.... I think my passport made it home.

My sentiments are extended to all of you.

Edward when they gave him the ball looked a different level, looks too good for this level type of player who needs better players around him.

Thought Walker-Peters was pretty good and Magomah in defence was good as well as the little guy whoses name I forget.

Chelsea scored twice on the counter and we didn't use the counter well enough I feel. Basically not direct enough when the opportunity came but some nice passing.
Will Miller is a wee man and Maghoma is a biggun!

Back
Top Bottom