Chelsea vs Barça

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dru said:
Digging players out for Twitter remarks is ridiculous I think.
They are footballers, if they didn't get excited about that there is something wrong with them. Half of them won't be spurs fans.
I hate chelsea but I can still say fair fucking play for an incredible performance

Not asking for them to be Spurs fans as well as players but as with Harry and the first teamers I'd rather see more thought put in before they speak up. Walker said something along the lines of it being a crazy game but that's why we love football. Perfect way to put on a public face of "well played" without being seen to want them winning when it could ruin our season.

2Un7F.gif

Real celebrate Chelsea getting through to the final

courtesy of RickyTFC on twitter

Meh, I HATE chelsea but I can hold my hands up and say that was incredible, fair.play to them.
I doubt those players hate chelsea, they probably have mates at chelsea and don't think if them as enemies to spurs.
I understand what you are saying though

sammyspurs said:
Oh come on!

How about our home tie vs Milan last season?
We weren't completely outplayed there, we had a few shots if I remember rightly, and only came under pressure once when we cleared one off the line. We played defensive but we were looking for a counter if it became available, Chelsea's furthest forward player today was not even a quarter of the way up the pitch! They were just hitting it as far as possible out of defence to get a breather before a Barca defender got it forward again.

And I neg repped you for saying we're shit, what sort of fucking fan are you calling Chelsea's performance incredible and saying we're shit?

sammyspurs said:
emperor said:
Abbey Yid said:
Why is this such a fucking amazing performance, Sunderland did the same against us for a draw but nobody complimented them.

Put every player you've got inside your own penalty area and get a draw, yeah well fucking done.

Agree 100%. That wasn't football. If you analyse chances across both matches only conclusion is: pure fucking luck.

Absolutely no justice in football whatsoever.

Oh come on!

Bollocks.
We never sat back to the extent Chelski did - and that's before cuntface got sent off.
Plus, Barca had far more chances and deserved to go through 10x more than Milan ever did.

linnet_spur said:
Shall we all just suck wonderful Chelsea's cocks? makes me sick.

Hell no. Not even if they'd just played ten matches against the ten best teams in the world, back to back, with eight men, and handcuffs round their ankles :chicco:

Its ok to begrudge them any glory, but to critisize them for putting 10 men behind the ball, when you are playing at the Nou Camp....with only ten men...is a bit silly.

Shame we couldnt do a similar job at the Bernabeau with 10 men

Anyone trying.to.compare the sunderland game is having a laugh
Chelsea just knocked out a team that many consider the best ever, let alone a generation.
They scored twice at the nou camp too

Abbey Yid said:
sammyspurs said:
Oh come on!

We weren't completely outplayed there, we had a few shots if I remember rightly, and only came under pressure once when we cleared one off the line. We played defensive but we were looking for a counter if it became available, Chelsea's furthest forward player today was not even a quarter of the way up the pitch! They were just hitting it as far as possible out of defence to get a breather before a Barca defender got it forward again.

And I neg repped you for saying we're shit, what sort of fucking fan are you calling Chelsea's performance incredible and saying we're shit?

We were shit against Sunderland (imo)

Never criticized the Milan game, as I think defending is a perfectly legitimate part of football...and I never said they were incredible, I said they deserved it.

They played like that in the home leg and before cuntface got sent off. That's what I'm saying.
Not even me, who fucking despises Chelski maybe even more than Woolwich, begrudges them defending for their lives with the 10 men. It's what preceeded it that is so sickening and, for me, isn't football.

Seriously, Chelski deserved it?

There are wankers on my FB saying that game and result considering circumstances was better than Liverpool's final versus Milan...

Yeah because that was like watching a 3 goal lead fuck up, then watching penalties. Idiots.

Mainly United couch fans who refuse to acknowledge anyone else's achievements, mainly their rivals.

I just wish everyone would stop getting a fucking erection because their scumbag club got a lucky win over two legs. They were absolutely fucking battered from start to finish of the 180 minutes. Would we all be so jovial if it were the other scum!?

Credit for the result, but I would say it was far from deserved, Barca were absolutely wasteful for the entire game(s).

emperor said:
Bollocks.
We never sat back to the extent Chelski did - and that's before cuntface got sent off.
Plus, Barca had far more chances and deserved to go through 10x more than Milan ever did.

Barca deserved fuck all, as they scored less goals. Thats football.

sammyspurs said:
emperor said:
Bollocks.

Barca deserved fuck all, as they scored less goals. Thats football.

Well, with logic like that who can argue?

You're not 'Arry by any chance are you?

Back
Top Bottom