Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking robbery, but i love it !!! Both of ours goals was after our player have done an obvious as hell fault. How to not love the referee.
But Conte didn't deserve the red card, Tuchel initiate that s*****, as he didn't let Conte hands.

Anyway we didn't deserve anything out of this game, but i'm so happy with the point, it's unreal !!!

Going to walk my Akita, and after that i will do an in-depth analyze of the game.

The mentality to fight on until the final second and get a result against a team we are notorious for flaking against is incredibly impressive.

I would say this is a defining moment for this club quite frankly.

Yes we got a slice of luck but we made our own luck.

We need to start Perisic along with Son up front.

Son as a wingback is a very no no...
Son's completely neutered at wingback: he can't get those great countering runs we enjoy, and his offensive instinct often leads him out of position defensively. It's painful to watch.

Back
Top Bottom