Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed, time to smash these cunts. I think it’s the perfect time to play them as they’re not ready yet, according to what Tuchel said a few weeks ago.
I’m quietly hoping for a win here, hopefully the lads deliver.

I think Conte will be massively up for this after his comments last season. And so I think we will be right up for it.
no rudiger for them will Seriously hurt them this year.
same result as Saints game will do nicely.

This is their annual cup final. We need to start treating it like it's ours and we should get a result.

Every Chelsea fan I know absolutely hates us more than anyone else. It's because deep down, for all their recent success, they know we're a bigger club.

0-2 Spurs

This is their annual cup final. We need to start treating it like it's ours and we should get a result.

Every Chelsea fan I know absolutely hates us more than anyone else. It's because deep down they know we're a bigger club.

0-2 Spurs
we are a much bigger organic club. their success from the last 19 years or whatever has all been artificial.

Give them fucking hell!

THIS IS SPARTA.

expecting the same line up as today but Bissouma in for Bentancur.

Would rather it be Hojbjerg, but Conte seems to love him.

COME ON YOU FUCKING SPURS!

This is such as good chance.
No chance Bissouma is starting ahead of Hojbjerg and Bentancur.

More than anything we need to be up for the fixture with as much passion as them for a change.
Having Conte at the helm should at least address that issue, you would think.
IMO, focus on the technique, focus on the patterns of play drilled by Conte. Try to play with energy but don't treat it as a special ocassion.

Back
Top Bottom