Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must win.

Fuck these shit cunts, they're decimated by injuries.

For me, Maddison should be dropped, play Kulu or Gio in there. Sarr must play and give Richy start so he can find his goal-scoring form again.

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Davies

Sarr Bentancur

Kulusevski

Johnon Richarlison Son

COYS

3 nil to Chelsea by half time

We'll pull a goal back in the second half and lose 3-1

And I'll be very proud of the second half fight back and will expect everyone to be happy with pride being restored to the team

Fuck these owners , Fuck this team , fuck this manager , fuck these fans and fuck this match .... oh and fuck this season

Can't wait for this match , bring it on

Coys

3-1 Chelsea, our shit team will lose . Levy will get a pay rise and the team will still fly all the way round the world trying to drum up money from gullible fans as levy laughs in the background drinking champagne!

I'd really like to see GLC in for this one, I love Madders but he needs dropped right now.

We'll do our usual, get up the field, pass it around their box then lose it in comical fashion.

2-0 to the Chavs and Poch will just cling on to his job for another week.

I'd be tempted to have dragusin in the middle of a 3 to temporarily fix our set piece problem, and sacrifice the DM, since we don't really have one anyway .

Vdv
Dragusin
Romero

Werner
Porro

Kulu
Sarr
Bentancur

Son
Richie

We certainly have the quality to beat them

IMG-3198.png

Chavs will turn up as usual.

We’ll probably concede from set pieces again.

Season is over for me, don’t really care about anything after today. This was the only highlight left this season; to say “at least we beat the scum and made it harder for them to win the league”.

And Spurs do as they always do to live up to expectations: by disappointing their fans.

I'd be tempted to have dragusin in the middle of a 3 to temporarily fix our set piece problem, and sacrifice the DM, since we don't really have one anyway .

Vdv
Dragusin
Romero

Werner
Porro

Kulu
Sarr
Bentancur

Son
Richie

You say "sacrifice the DM" but you're still playing a CM3 there. You're sacrificing a fwd for a CB.

Assume Werner popped his hammy today.

I'm deflated, but they're still complete cunts.
I just don’t care.

This club let you down every time it matters. The players do. The managers do. The owners do. Chavs are nowhere. I’m not going to start pretending this is anything other than a pointless meeting of two shit teams.

What hurts is that as shit as the Chavs are, we all know they will win something again before we even got close.

I just don’t care.

This club let you down every time it matters. The players do. The managers do. The owners do. Chavs are nowhere. I’m not going to start pretending this is anything other than a pointless meeting of two shit teams.

What hurts is that as shit as the Chavs are, we all know they will win something again before we even got close.

You asked why people thought it was a "must win"........ You having a downer on the club doesn't change the answer.

Most people that feel like you were saying the season was already over before today (or even weeks ago in some cases) and they yet still went into today desperately wanting us to beat them.

What's the difference?

I just don’t care.

Exactly it's just rinse repeat. Go out of cups early have no European comps and still be shit we need to change or really it's the same every year. Never really going all out for a game changer but think crap like Gallagher and lloyd Kelly will change us

Back
Top Bottom