Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don’t care.

This club let you down every time it matters. The players do. The managers do. The owners do. Chavs are nowhere. I’m not going to start pretending this is anything other than a pointless meeting of two shit teams.

What hurts is that as shit as the Chavs are, we all know they will win something again before we even got close.

You’ll get some stick for posting this but it’s how I feel too. The players rarely ever ‘get it’ (bar all the performative SM bollocks). This manager won’t get it, mate. Levy/ENIC don’t get it. The hatred is mutual between Spurs and Chelsea but they’ll turn up and we won’t - rinse/repeat. It’s been like this for decades.

And yeah, of course they’ll win something before us. Brentford or Palace have as much chance as us of winning something.

We have a team who don’t give a fuck what matters to the fans so I’m expecting another embarrassment and to leave a stadium with opposition fans taking the piss.
We’ll be their supporting the team but they won’t give a fuck and won’t give us anything to cheer about.

I'd be tempted to have dragusin in the middle of a 3 to temporarily fix our set piece problem, and sacrifice the DM, since we don't really have one anyway .

Vdv
Dragusin
Romero

Werner
Porro

Kulu
Sarr
Bentancur

Son
Richie
Have you got Werner at left wingback?

That's...........interesting.......

:sonhmm:

Let's see Chelsea give their all to beat us... Wouldn't surprise me, we're everyone's Cup Final these days....

That's kinda a hidden compliment, right?

We have a team who don’t give a fuck what matters to the fans so I’m expecting another embarrassment and to leave a stadium with opposition fans taking the piss.
We’ll be their supporting the team but they won’t give a fuck and won’t give us anything to cheer about.
what?? I swear you was having a go when people thought we'd lose convincingly to gooner scum?

We're going to be a bunch of pussies again and lose this. Probably 3-1 to Chelsea. Unless he changes the starters and the tactics it'll be much of the same.

If we lose this it'll be 2 points from 18 this season against our three geographically closest and most bitter rivals.
Surely that's totally unacceptable and if it comes to pass Daniel Levy and his uninspiring manager should hang their heads in shame.

Last edited:
No I wasn’t. You’re wrong AGAIN. I was being positive before a NLD.
Have you ever been right in anything? Bit of a prick aren’t you
"positive before a NLD" to declaring that "we have a team that dont give a fuck what matters to the fans" and predicting an "embarrassing defeat" where the team will "give us nothing to cheer about" all in the space of a few days.

the wishy washy levels knows no bounds.

Back
Top Bottom