Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GJSVSxUXwAAczDH.jpg

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Yeah sure, I don't put any value on my existance, it'll be over soon enough.

Don't you have anything better to do than to gatekeep for the happy clappers on a football forum?

Don’t you have anything better to do than gatekeep for the permanent whingers on a football forum?

One more obnoxious post and you’ll join the rest of those cunts on ignore.

Do I really?

Got any examples? :gallashmm:
There's plenty of examples; you defend Levy against any criticism. You're actually known for it but if you think I'm going to waste my time dragging up your posts, you'll be disappointed.

You said that I was having a meltdown about a rebuild, pretty scummy thing to say to someone on the autism spectrum.

I can sympathise with that to an extent. I’m not as rabid as I used to be. Age maybe? The gulf between us and the league winners? Dunno.

As for the VAR thing, each to their own. I screamed the place down when Micky scored at the weekend. Honestly have no clue how anyone could not have. My brain doesn’t work fast enough maybe. Ball hit the net, large chap roars. If I’d had a cat, I’d have Zouma’d fuck out of it when the check came back, but still celebrated at the time.

But it’s Chelsea away tonight mate. Even if we were 14th and then 12th, I’d always be up for this.

CUNT! Sorry.

There’s nothing wrong with negativity. And it’s mostly with foundation on here. But it’s also mostly repetitive. I found it tough to take positives from the weekend for example. Landed on the ref and VAR being cunts.

But the constant nature of some posters this past few days has irked me. I should probably just be a grown up and ignore it. Or use the ignore function. But I’m a child when it comes to Spurs. And whilst I have a number of posters on ignore, there are others this week that I generally enjoy reading, so don’t want to hit the button for everyone that winds me up.

However, me moaning about cunts being constantly negative is leading to me being constantly negative about the aforementioned cunts, so I’ll shut my face now. Hope you enjoy the match tonight.
I 100% celebrate less post VAR. With Ange on that one.

Back
Top Bottom