Chicago Fire Friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

InTheCity InTheCity sorry I missed you, ended up at the supporter's match early and then it was a whirlwhind from there. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Some idiot in an Ozil shirt sat behind me in the Spurs section thinking it was totally ok. A couple of us had to yell at him until security put him somewhere else. there was one Spurs fan trying to come to this asshole's defense saying " lets be good hosts." Sometimes Americans bother me too.

Overall though I was so happy to see Yids from all over the country. I hope you guys enjoyed Chicago and what we do here. :adethumbup:
I seriously thought you were going to deck that guy...or pull a Benny and headbutt him LOL

Back
Top Bottom