Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
Only ate in there a couple of times, but it was very tasty. Apparently today was their last match day before closing. I didn't realise that as I walked past, but the mega queue made sense after I found out. They've been there for years. Another local institution gone. Very sad.

His up-selling technique is ridiculous.
If you order a plain burger you always end up with a hash brown, cheese, an egg, a pickle, chips and a large drink as well.
That'll be £9 guv.
:walker-scream:

Not forgetting a large portion of tinnitus.

Never mind Sherwood, can Daniel outline who is on the short list to replace Chick King? We need a big name, not a Dallas Fried Chicken

Chick King chicken is a bit crap.

Sad to see a locally owned business close down though.
Although if it's anything like The Antwerp it'll be reopened soon enough.

At first I was like okay, doesn't like Spurs but he's a funny kid. Quite well-spoken and a good vocabulary for a school kid. 23 though ffs, changes everything.

Loser.

I don't get the joke?

Is this comedy now?

Yeah same here. On Facebook it was captioned something like "This kid hilariously reviews chicken shops" and I got to the end wondering if they'd edited out the hilarious bit. Then I realised that this is what social media is now. Facebook, Twitter, youTube etc etc: just add a dumb click-bait caption to get hits and let everyone get disappointed. Fuck 'em.

All this "Best xxxx EVER!", "You won't believe what happens" and "This fannywagon-thingy is breaking the Internet" can get fucked.

Fair play to the kid; he's got followers that may lead to a career in TV, but I don't understand the following it's got. I expect it may actually die on it's arse shortly, like many Internet fame-hungry things. People get bored and move on. Having said that, I really want a chicken burger.

Fucking hell VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur , Burnt!

VlgXG.gif

Tell you what though, I tried Popeyes's and that was trash too. In fact I've got a suspicion most US fast food is nowadays.

#pinkslime
Nah, it's like you say. I'm not sure why he's trying to insist on the authenticity of fast food. I do find it amusing that someone is trying to lecture me on the South. I've only lived there my entire life, after all. Yeah, Zaxby's is garbage. It's delicious garbage though. Vadimivich reminds me of those people that hate Taco Bell because it's not real Mexican food.

Zaxby's isn't even a fried chicken joint, it's a wings, tenders, and sandwich joint, more like Chick-Fil-A in that sense. So let's compare like with like, not try to insinuate that the owners of Zaxby's are unqualified to run a chicken joint because of the color of their skin, and that I've never seen a local chicken joint because they're in a part of town I'm afraid of. Ha.

Popeye's is fucking trash though.

Back
Top Bottom