Chief Football Officer Scott Munn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scott: Fair dinkum Daniel! I'm CFO!!! I get TOTAL CONTROL over the club's purse strings! I'm gonna SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!!!

Daniel: Back in your box Digger. The F stands for "football" not "finance".

Scott: Say what now?

woah-wow.gif

For those who are so excited to know who this guy is

Scott_Munn_Head_Shot.png

And here he is clocking in for his first day working for Chairman Levy

giphy.gif

Got to impress on the first day, like

Come on man, 1+1=2 is the limit of their brain capacity. Anything more than that and they revert to their usual "fucking Levy" mumblings.

Yes, there’s no way we could grasp the intricacies of loaning money. Only the Daniel Levy fan club (population: 5 including yourself) could ever manage such a feat.

You’re all so awesome and insightful because you’re standing by ENIC. Please, tell us peasants more about finances and revenue. We’re super interested.

You lot are even more fucking boring than the football our Glorious Leader has overseen lately.

Yes, there’s no way we could grasp the intricacies of loaning money. Only the Daniel Levy fan club (population: 5 including yourself) could ever manage such a feat.

You’re all so awesome and insightful because you’re standing by ENIC. Please, tell us peasants more about finances and revenue. We’re super interested.

You lot are even more fucking boring than the football our Glorious Leader has overseen lately.
Show us on the doll where he touched you

:levylol:

Think it's pretty fucking obvious.

Think everyone would be happy for ENIC to 'leverage' us with loans if it led to trophies, and/or they then fucking cancelled those loans anyway when they sold up.

But yes, they're not the Glazers. Woopedy fucking do.
Brilliant idea. Let's take loans to finance something that has a 10-20% chance of success and which, even if it does succeed, will not allow us to repay these loans anytime soon. But that's fine, because then we can always ask the entity that made these loans to cancel them, because that's what business are supposed to do: lose a fuck ton of money just to satisfy the whims of a bunch of numpties who "just want a fucking trophy."

If you act this way in your personal life, I wonder how you manage to survive.

Acting miserable and moaning at the club is the in thing now on social media, if you're not acting out on emotions bemoaning the club's every move then you're 'a part of the problem' or you're a 'happy clapper', people are so desperate to be angry Karen's or play out the woe is us narrative - as I said misery loves company. 😆
That's a really good point. Grievance politics is the in thing nowadays. Something really wrong with our society.

Brilliant idea. Let's take loans to finance something that has a 10-20% chance of success and which, even if it does succeed, will not allow us to repay these loans anytime soon. But that's fine, because then we can always ask the entity that made these loans to cancel them, because that's what business are supposed to do: lose a fuck ton of money just to satisfy the whims of a bunch of numpties who "just want a fucking trophy."

When his plan failed, Raumdeuterz the TFC accountant would be complaining that Raumdeuterz the chairman of THFC had indebted the club for little to no success and enriched himself in the process!

And for once I would agree with the TFC Raumdeuterz!

You’re such a fucking illiterate moron. At the end it clearly says we’d be happy if THEY GOT WRITTEN OFF. I.e exactly what fucking Abramovic did!

Nowhere in that post did I say we should be piling on loans we can’t pay off. What would be nice is if our owners (like the majority in this league) treated us as an investment rather than a profit machine and put some money in. But they wont, as they don’t care about on field success.

And they don’t need to - because they have plenty of fans like you who fight the corner of their corporate overlords. Well done.

You’re such a fucking illiterate moron. At the end it clearly says we’d be happy if THEY GOT WRITTEN OFF. I.e exactly what fucking Abramovic did!

Nowhere in that post did I say we should be piling on loans we can’t pay off. What would be nice is if our owners (like the majority in this league) treated us as an investment rather than a profit machine and put some money in. But they wont, as they don’t care about on field success.

And they don’t need to - because they have plenty of fans like you who fight the corner of their corporate overlords. Well done.
That’s your plan? An oligarch who will burden the club with debt in order to ensure success? Abramovich didn’t do that out of the goodness of his own heart. It’s money that would have substantially increased the cost of the club to the buyer or been a significant burden to the club.

As it happened, he was sanctioned because of his ties to a violent autocrat. But that was never part of any plan.

If that isn’t your plan then it was irrelevant to the discussion about money into the club. There’s nothing forward-facing about that comment - just a strange lust for our rivals’ financial doping by an oligarch.

That’s your plan? An oligarch who will burden the club with debt in order to ensure success? Abramovich didn’t do that out of the goodness of his own heart. It’s money that would have substantially increased the cost of the club to the buyer or been a significant burden to the club.

As it happened, he was sanctioned because of his ties to a violent autocrat. But that was never part of any plan.

If that isn’t your plan then it was irrelevant to the discussion about money into the club. There’s nothing forward-facing about that comment - just a strange lust for our rivals’ financial doping by an oligarch.

My plan? The fuck you on about.

The point was you were talking about other clubs being ‘leveraged by debt’ as a negative and included Chelsea as an example. As if it was some sort of negative for them?!

Munn to Levy: "That was shit and harmed our brand image. But never fear Great One. I have a cunning plan to increase our worldwide reach and global marketing sales. I will only allow our two goals to be shown. I will destroy all images of the rest of the match, starting with the VAR machine."

My plan? The fuck you on about.

The point was you were talking about other clubs being ‘leveraged by debt’ as a negative and included Chelsea as an example. As if it was some sort of negative for them?!
So be clear - if Levy said that ENIC were loaning the club £X million to invest in the team, you would be happy with that?

That money is a liability for the club that becomes due either at sale (if 400m is loaned then that increases the effective sale price by 400m) or is money that would be paid out over X years to ENIC after they’ve sold (potentially with interest). Which of those two options is appealing to you?

Why don't you just fuck off back to the Emirates then?

Fans: "Sign Barber (a marketing man) to head up the footballing side of the club"
Spurs sign marketing man: "He's just a suit and a human shield for Levy"

Cue generic ENIC-isms; cunt-offs follow.

:freundgoal:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom