Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think back to when we were linked to Eriksen the season we signed him. People were saying we didn't need him and that just because he's good in Holland won't mean he can do it here. How wrong they were!

This lad is the most creative player we have had since Modric. When he is playing to his top ability then he is easily one of the best number 10's around. His free kicks are easily up there as one of best in the world, let alone league, brilliant delivery, vision of a hawk and has an excellent shot and pass on him.

£11m was a snatch for him. Fingers crossed we don't lose him as he's part of a very promising young team with a massive future ahead, but is easily worth £25m.

Best FK taker in the world. Not only has he scored many (more than anyone since his arrival here) but he's hit the woodwork at least half a dozen times too.
Literally no one in the world makes me more confident of a goal from a set piece.

Best FK taker in the world. Not only has he scored many (more than anyone since his arrival here) but he's hit the woodwork at least half a dozen times too.
Literally no one in the world makes me more confident of a goal from a set piece.
towards the end of gareth's time with us, i felt pretty confident every time he placed the ball down

towards the end of gareth's time with us, i felt pretty confident every time he placed the ball down
Same, but it's greater for me with Eriksen purely because he's scored a lot more and you feel he can outwit a keeper almost wherever the ball is placed.
Bale could probably score a good amount but I suppose Madrid have many set piece takers.

the thing with eriksen is that i don't get how he can be so deadly and consistent with direct freekicks but so shocking at corners and indirect ones

His corners yesterday were good. It' how he takes them, high risk - high reward. He wants to beat the first man but only just. Anyone can float it in, but when you hit the near post with pace it's a huge opportunity which resulted in a goal yesterday and a great save from Boruc - both from Alderweireld runs to the near post.

I always said when Erisken is finally in an offense where our players are willing to make runs behind the defenders, he will flourish. We can only hope that Son is back soon.

We'll be seeing a lot more of those lovely through balls/crosses like the one Harry scored.

Great to see an excellent player back in form.

Since joining us we've only lost three matches when Eriksen has been a goal scorer. Benfica at home, Anderlecht away, and Manchester City away.

Since Pochettino has taken over we haven't lost a single match when Eriksen has gotten an assist.

Since joining us we've only lost three matches when Eriksen has been a goal scorer. Benfica at home, Anderlecht away, and Manchester City away.

Since Pochettino has taken over we haven't lost a single match when Eriksen has gotten an assist.

Miss Lippys car... Is green.

Back
Top Bottom