Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, Eriksen may have taken the corner instead..
I'd say that's unlikely. Lamela has taken most on that side so far.

Which I actually think is interesting in itself as most, if not all, of our goals scored from corners last season were from inswingers mostly to the front post.

This seems as good a place to post this as any, as it's being discussed already.

Opened up the 'i' at work yesterday, imagine my surprise;

oFQuyz9.jpg
:pochfacepalm:

For me eriksen needs to stay central, spreading the play left or right or trying to thread a ball through a tight defence. Having him floating around on the left or right hand side is a waste.

Guys, I found something. I was up all last night searching for dirt on Gibbsy, and I hit the fucking mother lode. I found this fucking documentary about his childhood. It's incredibly disturbing. We didn't even scratch the surface.

Well, just look... It speaks for itself.

I'm a big Eriksen fan but have to admit I'm worried about him. Out of the first XI, he's probably the least fitting of Pochettino's philosophy and when he's out of form, he's more of a liability than anyone else. His starting berth has to be under question now with Son returning to the fold and Janssen's emergence but I think he'll find his form soon, he's scored a lot of important goals for us and shown his quality plenty of times. Can't take any talk of wanting to cash in on him seriously since we won't receive much if he doesn't sign a new contract either

I agree with gibbs131

We should have started with Mousa last night. Fuck the FA and their suspensions.
I also think we should have played Luka Modric and Gareth Bale. Seems silly not to do it.

You'd have thought Townsend would have a final appearance for us just for old times sake!

:townhmm:

Back
Top Bottom