Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wright talking about scoring goals for England
His best performance for England was in a 0-0 draw. Think he 'guided' it onto the post.
Scored nearly half his goals for England , 4, v San Marino. The others 2 against Moldova, 1 v S Africa in a friendly, 1 v Italy in a friendly tournament,
Scored 1 v Poland

I suppose he does know how to score against the lesser opponents.
Just joking Wrighty.
I had to double take when I saw ince.
He looks like a balloon

There's no doubt that he is highly rated in general, but it's amazing that for how good he is that he flies under the radar more than some of the other bigger names in Europe.

There's no doubt that he is highly rated in general, but it's amazing that for how good he is that he flies under the radar more than some of the other bigger names in Europe.

His agent had been piping up early in the summer with Barcelona chat.

I think we can be quite glad that PSG are stocked in that position and Coutinho didn't go to Barcelona this season as I feel like we may have kept Eriksen an extra year.

All reports of the game indicate he played a blinder, great for us that our key players are now striking some form. COYS

I hope Denmark can have a shot at qualifying. They have Armenia and Montenegro away and Romania at home. 2 wins and a draw at Montenegro pretty much guarantees a playoff spot (montenegro still has @ poland). Anything else will be tough.

His ability to not only see the passes but hit the perfect weight too is just sublime.
So many people can't do both.

It will be really something if the likes of Eriksen are still here to lead us into the new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom