Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ Mad Yid Mad Yid so that's it then eh? Someone drops a bit of backed up counterpoint in front of you and you retreat with a neg rep then? Christ you're useless.

the very fact you think you've dropped "a bit of backed up counterpoint" is laughable really

I try not to waste much of my time with people who are thick

Football has it's own language....was gonna go all Eric Cantona then but cannot be arsed. The most important aspect of the 10 is finding the space infront of the defence and making yourself available, and Eriksen seems very good at that:eriksenlol:

Football has it's own language....was gonna go all Eric Cantona then but cannot be arsed. The most important aspect of the 10 is finding the space infront of the defence and making yourself available, and Eriksen seems very good at that:eriksenlol:

No one would argue with any of this. But if one thinks audible communication from the CAM spot isn't necessary, then it's plainly clear they've simply no knowledge of the position.

@ Mad Yid Mad Yid so that's it then eh? Someone drops a bit of backed up counterpoint in front of you and you retreat with a neg rep then? Christ you're useless.
the very fact you think you've dropped "a bit of backed up counterpoint" is laughable really

I try not to waste much of my time with people who are thick
Mate you're just blatantly and stubbornly ignorant. Have a nice day.
I can see this getting used a lot on here :roflmao:

stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif.gif

@ Mad Yid Mad Yid how about you weigh in with something of worth, possibly try with what you know of the position? I'm all up for discussion on a board mate. Insulting and spitting neg rep without words is something made for the children's schoolyard.

AVB's own words, the fella doesn't speak a word of English. Coutinho isn't even Liverpool's central string puller. But I do appreciate you actually contributing a decent citation. Well done.

if you genuinely think Coutinho doesn't pull the strings in the hole for the scousers then there's fuck all to talk about really

mate you labelled me stubbornly ignorant but are exhibiting all the signs of a lemming who thinks he knows far more than he actually does about football

I've really no interest in engaging in a debate with some yank raised sacker player who thinks he's an expert on playing in the hole lol

AVB's own words, the fella doesn't speak a word of English. Coutinho isn't even Liverpool's central string puller. But I do appreciate you actually contributing a decent citation. Well done.
As this is Eriksen thread, I'm gonna assume it's about him and for that lol what? he speaks english well enough for a dane.

Also I've played the CAM role, and you don't really need to know that much language, just the words for man on, pass it, in space, on run and change side of play.

As this is Eriksen thread, I'm gonna assume it's about him and for that lol what? he speaks english well enough for a dane.

Also I've played the CAM role, and you don't really need to know that much language, just the words for man on, pass it, in space, on run and change side of play.

Nah we're talking Lamela. Never said you had to be fluent, but you must know more than just a few words that pertain to the game.

"Man on" you say?:soldadowtf:

But seriously, strikes me that it probably varies greatly by player.

if you genuinely think Coutinho doesn't pull the strings in the hole for the scousers then there's fuck all to talk about really

mate you labelled me stubbornly ignorant but are exhibiting all the signs of a lemming who thinks he knows far more than he actually does about football

I've really no interest in engaging in a debate with some yank raised sacker player who thinks he's an expert on playing in the hole lol

Coutinho (while on the flip side of the pitch) is a perfect example in the context of this situation. He's extremely creative, but he doesn't play in the middle, much like how Lamela will play for us. But I'm all for dropping it, as all you seemingly care to bring to any debate is laughable insults.

Back
Top Bottom