Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the players are questioning Eriksens place in the team to the manager, that much has been admitted.
The rest he doesnt want to disclose so can’t be pretty.

Wonder how the Eriksen Should Never Be Dropped crew take this?
Looks like his own teammates have had enough too
[/QUOTE]

<iframe src="Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by Wiz Khalifa - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

So the players are questioning Eriksens place in the team to the manager, that much has been admitted.

Tinfoil hat territory, but it’s easy to connect this to Vertonghen being dropped.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Anyone got the link to the full article?

My guess is, despite the Poch quotes, Eriksen starts tomorrow but he leaves Monday.
Possibly Wanyama also being in the squad and leaving as well.

My guess is, despite the Poch quotes, Eriksen starts tomorrow but he leaves Monday.
Possibly Wanyama also being in the squad and leaving as well.
I just don’t get this, there are no credible reports of clubs submitting any bids or any personal terms being reached.

Why the fuck does everyone still think he is leaving?

In jan maybe, next summer yes but today, tomorrow no.

Nothing in that states they are direct quotes, moreso than hypotheticals.

Grasping at straws there..

No nothing just the quotation marks in the telegraph that said Pochettino said it.

Did you question the exact same quotes when he said he wasn’t leaving?
Or was that ok....

Are you people for real, or is Poch actually your all your dads

No nothing just the quotation marks in the telegraph that said Pochettino said it.

Did you question the exact same quotes when he said he wasn’t leaving?
Or was that ok....

Are you people for real, or is Poch actually your all your dads
I really do have to explain everything in detail when it comes to you.
I am not doubting Poch said it, I am doubting he was reffering to direct quotes - I think he was being hypothetical.

But go on talking about vindication as if you have been severely wronged or something.
Your opinions are not what makes people call you the C word mate.

I havent really talked much about those other quotes you bring up, so dunno what you want me to say about that.

And to your last part, that is cheap coming from someone so far up levys backside.

That is so your go to..

Such a parrot..

I have been and can be critical of Eriksen, doesnt mean I have to agree with all the shit you. spew.

Could say the same with you and Levy mate.

Funny because a couple hours ago I wrote a post listing all the things I hold against Levy.
You regularly count my posts....try reading them

And it’s not me spouting shit, they are Pochs words not mine

Funny because a couple hours ago I wrote a post listing all the things I hold against Levy.
You regularly count my posts....try reading them

And it’s not me spouting shit, they are Pochs words not mine
I think your paranoid brain has me confused with someone else...

Not once have I counted your posts mate.
I laugh when people call you out on it tho.

You are just as far up his ass, as you accuse others of being up Eriksens.
Regardles of you listing things you dislike about Levy.

I have seen many of the posters you blame of "sucking off Eriksen" as you so elegantly put, be critical, or at least not positive..

But as always you cherry pick what you want to read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom