Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did this post ride a time machine here from a month ago? Get rid ASAP? The transfer window is closed, mate. Yes, he’s running his contract down and leaving for nothing.

The fact you’re the only person defending him when 2 months ago 99% of the forum were claiming keeping him was more important than signings, should tell you something.

You’re defending the fairytale not the reality

Eriksen has moments of brilliance but if tonight, a performance we've seen many times from him, doesn't stop the opinion that we're nothing without him and we should pay him all of the money in the world then nothing will. For those of you desperate for him to stay, just ask yourself why none of the elite teams are even interested in him.

Perhaps they are but just waiting until next Summer so they don’t have to pay anything at all and just have to entice him with a fat signing on fee

Let's be fair here.....what would you call a 'creative midfielder' who loses possession of the ball 22 times in one match and creates absolutely nothing ?

Not Sissoko anyway!!

Changing the subject a bit
Black Velvet successful but I substituted black currant juice with good quality pomegranate juice

Tasty

Eriksen shouldn’t start on Saturday imv

I love his ability, but he really is playing like he could not care less. This is not a sudden thing either, he has been playing like this since the end of last season..I honestly do not believe real Madrid or Barca would go anywhere near him...

Not Sissoko anyway!!

Changing the subject a bit
Black Velvet successful but I substituted black currant juice with good quality pomegranate juice

Tasty

Eriksen shouldn’t start on Saturday imv
Interesting 'twist'...pomegranate juice. Definitely on the agenda for the weekend. I agree with you about Saturday. The last thing we can risk is another 'no show'.

Interesting 'twist'...pomegranate juice. Definitely on the agenda for the weekend. I agree with you about Saturday. The last thing we can risk is another 'no show'.

No it’s going to be a tough game and we’re going to have to listen to those fucking clappers!!

Would love to meet the pratt that invented them

:wansum:

Eriksen is a tough one, we'd be cutting our nose to spite our face by not playing him but his heart isn't in it anymore and I wish we had the option not to play him but if we want top 4 he has to play.

Ramsey was committed 100% to woolwich in his performances on the pitch even though he had Juve all sorted, our guy isn't (shame on him) and it's been since the beginning of the year. He put himself in the shop window and no club came for him, says a lot. It's not rocket science someone will grab him for free but won't be Real or Barca.
Poch should plan life without him starting from this weekend.

Eriksen is a tough one, we'd be cutting our nose to spite our face by not playing him but his heart isn't in it anymore and I wish we had the option not to play him but if we want top 4 he has to play.
Based on his performance mid week would you play him Saturday ? If we are relying on him for a top four spot (God help us) as you say then what happens if he leaves January ?.
I'd put him on the bench at Leicester then bring him on second half and see if he's a bit more positive than the CL game.

If I had a nickel for every time Eriksen has been written off and the supporters have pleaded for him to be sat on the bench and then he’s gone on to have a great season, I’d have almost as many nickels as his seasons at Spurs.

I hate you all and hope you get painful paper cuts today.

Based on his performance mid week would you play him Saturday ? If we are relying on him for a top four spot (God help us) as you say then what happens if he leaves January ?.
I'd put him on the bench at Leicester then bring him on second half and see if he's a bit more positive than the CL game.

Was shit I agree but play Pamela instead for the next 35 games And you will see a true picture of how important Eriksen is for the team

Back
Top Bottom