Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get the f*ck out of my club, you useless pathetic nobody!!!

Makes my blood boil to see a sh*thead pull on shirt with the badge of my beloved club and just jog apathically on the field.

Faster he fu*ks off the better. big, fat, empty nothing!

Don’t understand why he keeps getting minutes if we are this close to reaching a deal. Why risk him getting injured and losing all that money?

It screams an agenda to me. Perhaps Jose is shithousing Conte. Perhaps Jose is pointing out to Levy that we need better players.

I assume that he wants to rest Ndombele knowing that Mike Dean is on overwatch and Norwich knew they can get away with targeting players.

Don’t understand why he keeps getting minutes if we are this close to reaching a deal. Why risk him getting injured and losing all that money?

Haha. How could he get injured like that :D
If he sees someone running at him, he escapes from him. If there is ball to be won, he never puts in a leg.

Lucky that Lukaku does not play in EPL anymore. He could maybe be fast enough to catch Eriksen on the escape and accidentally run (roll) over him with 200 kg of mass :D . Much more likely to happen where Eriksen is headed to..

Every time I think he's played his last game for us, he gets another free pass - madness.

No idea what José is seeing in training but on the pitch, he's absolutely shite.

This Levy - Marotta bullshit about who negotiates better needs to get solved. Just sell him for fuck's sake. He wants to go, we want him to fuck off, Inter want him, and yet here we are, 20 fucking days later, and he is still here.

Back
Top Bottom