Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now there was a poster of the utmost class , intellect & wisdom

A real diamond amongst the rough of this forum

I don't doubt he moved on to somewhere far more befitting his lofty status

:levyeyes:
I heard he's become a recluse and is living in Madagascar playing with the lemur's nuts.

The lemurs don't seem to mind too much.

And he could afford a shirt in the first place

We all know that 99% of the posters on here are unemployed

:sonpoint:
I think you mean "Unemployable".
I get your point though.
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Lmao King of set pieces.

Can't clear the first man and scored just a few direct free kicks in his career yet somehow has this reputation

However, if he starts scoring from free kicks and taking good corners, especially against us, I won't be happy.
At his peak, he was what made us tick, and if he played well, we played well (the cocktail stick, if you will). But when he sucked, boy, did we know it and our performances went down several notches.
I'm assuming that he went there because they gave him a three year contract? I can't see their fans being patient with him, if he's not performing week in and week out.
Ah well, I wish him good health but that's all, I'm afraid. This may be harsh, but I don't want him to do well at one of our closest rivals.

However, if he starts scoring from free kicks and taking good corners, especially against us, I won't be happy.
At his peak, he was what made us tick, and if he played well, we played well (the cocktail stick, if you will). But when he sucked, boy, did we know it and our performances went down several notches.
I'm assuming that he went there because they gave him a three year contract? I can't see their fans being patient with him, if he's not performing week in and week out.
Ah well, I wish him good health but that's all, I'm afraid. This may be harsh, but I don't want him to do well at one of our closest rivals.
Absolutely, aside from the last 6-9 months when he clearly downed tools, he was incredible for us. I wish him all the best on his health and all that, but not in his move haha. I'd have respected him more for staying at Brentford.

Best of luck to him, he's made that move exclusively for the money and I don't mind him bleeding United off.

It's a spectacular decline they are on, and I don't mind watching it.

He's still an excellent player, and he will do well, but he will be very expensive and United need to pick off an even higher tier of players to have any chance of catching City.

Lmao King of set pieces.

Can't clear the first man and scored just a few direct free kicks in his career yet somehow has this reputation

Fucking knew he'd mention something about Old Trafford...

Have they fixed the leaky roof yet? Seems like something they could get done pretty quicker and cheaper than sorting out the leaky defence.

Fucking Decrepit Trafford would be more accurate...

It's gonna annoy me that he plays for them in 2 matches this season, other than that I honestly couldn't give a toss.

I'll allow him because man literally died on the pitch so if he wants to maximise his earnings and play for the biggest club he's ever played for whatever, fair play - I just won't be cheering him on with the same vigor as I had last season.

I ain't wishing any player well who plays for another PL club but I congratulate Eriksen on what must be an incredible mindset.

But far better if he had gone abroad if not to us or re-signed for Brentford.

I hope he stays healthy, but I also hope his career at Utd sucks!

I do not wish him well in terms of his football career (until/unless he realises he's made a terrible mistake and fucks off out the prem next year).

I hope he stays healthy, but I also hope his career at Utd sucks!

I do not wish him well in terms of his football career.

I have no desire to see any Man U player to do well......

Didn't ever buy into the idea of cheering him on for Brentford either.

Glad to see him healthy but that's where it ends (unless he'd decided to re-join us).

Find the rest of the simpering a bit cringe tbh... Much like the "I hope Poch does well at PSG" talk that was around..... Fuck that; PSG are scum.

Back
Top Bottom