Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Taarabt is inconsistent, but on his day sensational. Though Ill admit 'his days' are few and far between.
Ruiz is decent enough, not amazing but an attacking player - on form a productive one. I believe he had a couple of very good spells last season.

I forgot to mention Kasami as well, very positive player. Should also mention Berbatov, when he drops deep he can run games. Kacaniklic and Dejagah both made impacts as well last season

While I think you're making great points here, my purpose was not to attack Fulham. More or less just bitter they put up such a worthless effort in their own house against Woolwich last weekend. And as I said, I'd like to see Carroll settle with a mid table team, and see what he can do with decent top flight talent around him. In reality, I'd just be happy to see him get a Prem loan this season. Really needs to be addressed with the Eriksen signing imminent and Holtby well on his way to recovery.

Oh, and one more thing. Kasami is a solid player indeed.

He seems to like scoring from long distance. I saw him play in the CL last year, from the few matches I saw he showed great vision and good passing skills. Definitely an upgrade at CAM.

So - we could potentially announce all 3 new signings today?

Fuck that - save some intrigue for deadline day when Damiao makes his way through Customs

So - we could potentially announce all 3 new signings today?

Fuck that - save some intrigue for deadline day when Damiao makes his way through Customs
th

I'd laugh if journos have jumped to conclusions with Baldini and Levy being in Dam, instead of looking at Eriksen they're spunking the Bale money on a knees up in the red light district.

Back
Top Bottom