Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, think I'm swaying towards Eriksen as player of the year now.
He has been a class above in 2017 but not consistent enough throughout the season , thought he was way below par in the first few months , and it looks like all those draws in the first half of the season may cost us

He has been a class above in 2017 but not consistent enough throughout the season , thought he was way below par in the first few months , and it looks like all those draws in the first half of the season may cost us
The only player I've had until now was Wanyama, who has been largely a 7 or 8 out of 10 most games and hasn't been injured. I think there have been other players playing better football than Wanyama but they have missed large parts of the season. I've been leaning towards Vertonghen (who I think has played marginally better than Toby this season), Rose has probably been the best but he has been out for to long, Kane too and Dembele and Dele are both excellent (Dele didn't get his season going until late too).

Always difficult to choose when the team plays well and candidates all over the pitch. But Eriksen pulls the strings for me, arguably our most influential player.

Harsh bringing up the draws early in the season, many of our players were way off for first couple of months, to just Eriksen, most far worse than him too (Dele, Dier, Kane etc).

Too harsh Jamie. So you're saying it's Christian's fault we won't win the league?

Last edited:
When I saw that worldie going in.
5bmy39tsYWISc.gif

Back
Top Bottom