Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanted him to stay,but would have wished him well had he left.
However, if the reports about him mentioning Juventus and Man u as possible destinations, he can go pronto.
he is just picking teams where Pogba wont be.If he goes to Juve, CE will go to Man u,if they keep Pogba he will go to Juve.
If he wants to leave us that much, he can f**k off now with my size 10s up his Aris...

New poster - only signed up to clear a few things up.

Englishman living in Denmark.

Eriksen and his camp have stated several times (to Danish media)they have no interest in leaving for Manu.

Also, he is not interested in any other leagues than the Prem or La Liga, and has stated several times that the only team for him in the Prem is Tottenham.

The word in Denmark, after having interviwed a few insiders in Madrid, is that the club Madrid is mostly high on Eriksen, but Zidane is higher on Pogba.

The word in Denmark is also that utd had asked about him, and Eriksen gave a clear no.

Lastly, Eriksen has said he is perfectly fine staying with Tottenham.

Apparently he and Madrid had a spoken agreement they are not fulfilling, and Eriksen is loosing interest in Madrid as he does not want to be 2nd choice and is concidering signing a new contract with Spurs.

Eriksen and his camp have stated several times (to Danish media)they have no interest in leaving for Manu.

Also, he is not interested in any other leagues than the Prem or La Liga, and has stated several times that the only team for him in the Prem is Tottenham.

The word in Denmark, after having interviwed a few insiders in Madrid, is that the club Madrid is mostly high on Eriksen, but Zidane is higher on Pogba.

The word in Denmark is also that utd had asked about him, and Eriksen gave a clear no.

Apparently he and Madrid had a spoken agreement they are not fulfilling, and Eriksen is loosing interest in Madrid as he does not want to be 2nd choice and is concidering signing a new contract with Spurs.

Perfectly fine staying at Tottenham to run out his contract or committing his future to Tottenham?

Have you ever heard of Spurs C*mmunity? You could make a killing over the next few weeks. :townhmm:

(p.s. Stick around, fella.... As Spurs internet shitfests go; this is the best in town!)

Perfectly fine staying at Tottenham to run out his contract or committing his future to Tottenham?
The feeling is he would want to commit to Tottenham if Madrid does not pan out.

He has always spoken very warmly off Spurs in Danish media.

He signed a new deal with Ajax aswell, so you guys didn’t get him on a free, purely out of loyalty to the club.

giphy.gif

Did not feel comfortable writing us, as I am new to this place.

Oh, and hello to you too.

giphy.gif

Did not feel comfortable writing us, as I am new to this place.

Oh, and hello to you too.

We are all (mostly) Spurs here old, new, it matters not.

Nitpicking.......As you've been a long time lurker you would know a lot of that goes on here, along with deliberately misinterpreting/twisting words.

Just a little jest to welcome you on here, trust me you'll get a lot worse if you become a regular poster.
Not from me though, I'm one of those that are mostly tolerant of other peoples views.

Except Furball man Furball man 's liking of peanut butter and Marmite mix

:dierpochhug:
Welcome to the forum.

We are all (mostly) Spurs here old, new, it matters not.

Nitpicking.......As you've been a long time lurker you would know a lot of that goes on here, along with deliberately misinterpreting/twisting words.

Just a little jest to welcome you on here, trust me you'll get a lot worse if you become a regular poster.
Not from me though, I'm one of those that are mostly tolerant of other peoples views.

Except Furball man Furball man 's liking of peanut butter and Marmite mix

:dierpochhug:
Welcome to the forum.

Sheesh it looks like he’ll be forced to re-sign. Like taking back a girlfriend that cheated on you. Grimey
Not cheated, flirted. Let's get this right! I am still on team Eriksen & hope he stays. But it feels like it's half & half who want him to go or stay.

He seems indifferent regardless. I dunno whatever

I think we have a similar opinion on his comments, but like Rose he can redeem himself with me over time... Not in terms of being won over by a few nice performances; he'll need to get his head down and show commitment but most importantly no more press bullshit.

The 'romance' has gone tho.

Not cheated, flirted. Let's get this right! I am still on team Eriksen & hope he stays. But it feels like it's half & half who want him to go or stay.

Of course.... Just another day in paradise for a fluffer, innit.

Back
Top Bottom