Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Girlfriend, fiance,missus. Whatever.
Jan's been dipping in there by all accounts.
Although I see he's since taken to social media to deny it.
I would like to clearly state now that there is no truth whatsoever to the rumours being bandied about on social media that Halle Berry and I have been having a sexual relationship for the last ten years. :thumbup:

No way is any club going to fork out money when they get him free a few months later. He should not even be on the bench.

The impact to the league form and completions versus a few million quid in January isn’t even worth contemplating. We made £80m quid from the CL run alone last year. We’d be lucky to get £10m for Eriksen in January, and he’d lose any hefty signing on fee for being a free agent to any club stupid enough to have not seen the decline in in his attitude and performances.

Heads up, Real Madrid want's to sign him in the winter transfer.

No way is any club going to fork out money when they get him free a few months later. He should not even be on the bench.
They will if they want him badly enough in the hope they stave off any bids from rivals.

However, I really don't see anyone desperate for Eriksen in January. I can see a future for Christian as the poster boy for some new found footballing Mental Health charity.

AS ( Real Madrid...):

Eriksen in January
as10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom