Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just put the cunt in the reserves and see who comes along in Jan. At the moment, no one is going to want this piece of shit in their team. Every game he plays another few million comes off his value.

He should never play for us again. That said, we will be far worse without a proper Erikson but, this shit Erikson isn't helping. He is gone. No longer think of him as a Spurs player.

Same for Poch. He is gone. Just going through the motions. Who blinks first - him of Levy.
Or has a deal already been agreed in principle?
“Play like shit up until January and no one will try to block a move”

Sammy give it a rest. Filling every thread with the same vitriol.

I’ll make some sprints and kick the ball into the first man for a 70k+ a week. At least I would do it with some passion. Just let me trot out their for one week. You won’t really notice and I will be able to pay off a large chunk of my student debt.

Please be silent for a moment and remember this brave, fallen happy clapper.

He went down fighting, but comrade after comrade has succumbed.

God help us. God help us all

:eriksenserious:

I can't believe only 2 months ago after the Newcastle game, I was extolling his virtues as critical to our creativity. Now I never want to see him (or Aurier) in a Spurs shirt again.

Makes me sad.

just put the cunt in the reserves and see who comes along in Jan. At the moment, no one is going to want this piece of shit in their team. Every game he plays another few million comes off his value.

He should never play for us again. That said, we will be far worse without a proper Erikson but, this shit Erikson isn't helping. He is gone. No longer think of him as a Spurs player.

Same for Poch. He is gone. Just going through the motions. Who blinks first - him of Levy.
He'll go for nothing, so he's not going to jeopardize a move by putting himself about and risking an injury.
Said it before, he should not even be allowed to train with the team.

So my sign needs to say "Poch, picking Eriksen is admitting you want the sack" then
Exactly this. I commented after the Brighton match that with the team selection he made that day Poch was actively looking to upset the balance of the team and was basically wanting away. Everything about his team selection to lack of active subs in yesterday's game has just confirmed my feelings.

He'll go for nothing, so he's not going to jeopardize a move by putting himself about and risking an injury.
Said it before, he should not even be allowed to train with the team.

He should be paid no more than his absolute most basic rate. He should be banned from training with the first team squad and fined for insubordination.
Hopefully by June 2020 he'll be out of shape and forgotten about and on the scrap head.

He put in a shift today, just way out of position: doesn’t have the pace or overt passion of Son who was doing the same on the left, but he was always tracking back (just not very well ‘cos he can’t do it).

corners and free kicks - yeh, how bad must everyone else be at those?!
I think he gave the ball away every time he touched it in the first half. He is done with us, the sooner he moves on the better it is for everyone. I want to remember him at his best.

How do you get to a stage where you can think you're going to be signed by Real Madrid but on the other hand you can't even be bothered to pass the ball to a teammate? Maybe we could hoodwink Real Betis into taking him for Lo Celso.

My piss is literally boiling at this.
If I see Eriksen in the street, I'm going in studs up. He can't be allowed to play for us ever again.
I don't even want the horrible **** to sign a new deal, I want him gone.

I am seriously considering a placard for where I sit to air my grievances.
And then you have morons talking about all lack of signings being the problem.
While lauding the manager and his shit decisions.

Back
Top Bottom