Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh, he's dead to me now...
He mentally checked out last season... he's as good as gone...
Let him get his dream move to his 'boyhood club'... I don't care!

Just he shame he couldn't see the bigger picture, and at least put a shift in for the past 12 months! ...then he'd have gone with most people's blessing
... as it is, he made it abundantly clear he couldn't WAIT to get out...

He's ike a Poundshop Modric!!

£6.5mpa isn't that less than we offered him?
Give him his dues, he did say he wanted a change and it wasn’t about the money.
I suppose when you get it multi-million £ contracts, a few more million doesn’t make too much difference?

Give him his dues, he did say he wanted a change and it wasn’t about the money.
I suppose when you get it multi-million £ contracts, a few more million doesn’t make too much difference?

He did (effectively) say it was Elite teams only....

He's swapped the chasing pack for another chasing pack in a more monopolised league...

Banter. :eriksenserious:

He did (effectively) say it was Elite teams only....

He's swapped the chasing pack for another chasing pack in a more monopolised league...

Banter. :eriksenserious:
True enough - but perhaps he just likes Italy?

It does seem a change of tack from the summer when he was talking Real or bust.

Shame - if only he’d run his heart out (and practiced corners)...

Loved his technique and sometimes flair.. but anyone wearing our shirt that doesn’t commit to a tackle can fuck right off. Soft as fuck. To say he’s a Dane.. embarrassing

His performance on Saturday must have been very middle of the road. There's been times where he's been so bad I'm screaming abuse at him but just don't recall anything from Saturday (stone cold sober before anyone suggests it)
There was an interesting noise when the sub was made, I wasn't really sure what it was, who was making it or who it was aimed at.

We were vastly better with GLC and Lamela busting a gut for the team though. Vastly.

My eldest son who has managed to be a Liverpool fan thanks to his mother suggested his performance on Saturday warranted booing from the Spurs fans. That's an opposition fan picking that up.

Hearing José say that he acknowledges he isn't playing well and he knows why, but saying he's still going to pick him has fucking annoyed me.

Play Lamela and Lo Celso for a half each if necessary but just keep Eriksen away.

My eldest son who has managed to be a Liverpool fan thanks to his mother suggested his performance on Saturday warranted booing from the Spurs fans. That's an opposition fan picking that up.

Hearing José say that he acknowledges he isn't playing well and he knows why, but saying he's still going to pick him has fucking annoyed me.

Play Lamela and Lo Celso for a half each if necessary but just keep Eriksen away.
Maybe it’s a double-bluff: threatening Eriksen with having to play and half-heartedly take corners, tackle, head the ball - or sign the Milan contract and be in his way?

I'm guessing your eldest son knows your stance on Eriksen. Would this be the first time a son has told his father something he believed his father wanted to hear, whether it was truth or not?

I'm guessing your eldest son knows your stance on Eriksen. Would this be the first time a son has told his father something he believed his father wanted to hear, whether it was truth or not?
Nah, he’s 27 and has been standing on his own 2 feet for 6 or 7 years. Owes me nothing, and certainly doesn’t miss a chance to score points on a football issue.

He is not at form, and certainly no denfensiv midfielder..... But booing a player of our own .....disgrace!
I would normally agree with you, and although I didn't actually boo him when he went off, I can understand why people did. He is a disgrace to the shirt. I can forgive mistakes and lack of ability, but total lack of effort is unforgivable.

Back
Top Bottom