Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Im sure the so called experts on Sky don't watch games.

They were advocating keeping him to HELP our top 4 chances. What help is a languid, half arsed, uncommitted Eriksen? He's costing us points, causing bad team performances and couldn't care less. Sell him or ostracize him. Don't play him.

Last edited:
Im sure the so called experts on Sky don't watch games.

They were advocating keeping him to HELP our top 4 chances. What help is a languid, half arsed, uncommitted Eriksen? He's costing us points, causing bad team performances and couldn't care less. Still him or ostracize him. Don't play him.
Certainly Jenas the penis falls into that category. Telling Spurs fans how great Eriksen was playing despite the fact we all had eyes and could see him giving the ball away.

It certainly puts fans of clubs into perspective when commentators obviously still can't see past a player's glory days, why would a fan?

Dear THFC fans.

I have been following this forum for some time - but this is my first and last post.
I am obviously Danish, and have been a THFC supporter since Allan Nielsen played at the club - and as you all know THFC has been pretty mediocre through most of that time.

How can you be surpriced that CE doesnt do well when he is used as a defensive midfielder? How would you imagine Kane would do if he was told to play as a safety player against Liverpool? I am pretty sure he would do miserably.

How about showing CE some respect as the key player in THFCs succes through the last 4 years?

When the club decided NOT to invest in new quality players this summer, fire Potechino and hire a manager like Mourinho it basically forced CE to leave the club - and now he has - how could it be any different?

I expect that you fear the decline of THFC - so do I - unfortunately recent decisions by the board of THFC (the termination of Potechinos contract and the lack of investmint in players) only point in one direction - down...

This, however, is NOT CE fault - he has worked his ass off for the club the past six years and deserves respect -so please stop this pathetic assault on CEs legacy - its a disgrace...
I loosely followed Brondby for a few games and watched Denmark over the years from a distance..whatever. You are no Spurs fan whatsoever, good riddance to you.

Back
Top Bottom