Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Hi Daniel, we just wanted to enquire where Christian has been for the past 18 months?"
[/QUOTE]

i guess he has been doing wery well - otherwise there would not be interest from the biggest clubs in europe - i hope he chooses Inter even though Barca could be tempting. Inter is a team on the way up - Barca not so much...

"Hi Daniel, we just wanted to enquire where Christian has been for the past 18 months?"

i guess he has been doing wery well - otherwise there would not be interest from the biggest clubs in europe - i hope he chooses Inter even though Barca could be tempting. Inter is a team on the way up - Barca not so much...
[/QUOTE]

It was a joke, Barcelona are not in for him.

I hope you have more fun as an Inter fan than you have as supposedly a Spurs one.

I hope you have more fun as an Inter fan than you have as supposedly a Spurs one.
[/QUOTE]
i have no problems supporting thfc even though many of the clubs supporters are complete idiots - nothing new from when i used to live in north london myself. the players however take note - they dont want to be a part of a club where supporters booh their own at home...

He's been pony mate. A hugely talented player not delivering a quarter of what he's capable of.

He'll do well once he's focused again but his lack of focus whilst getting paid to be a Tottenham Hotspur player has seen a lot of people lose respect for him. Vastly talented and clearly he was going to end up at a big club and we don't begrudge him that if he wants to move, what we don't appreciate is the half hearted goings on he's demonstrated whilst still being paid to wear lilywhite.

If you think his performances deem him to be doing 'very well' then you are blinkered. It's the reason why he's probably going to Inter Milan instead of Real Madrid but either way you'll see it how you do and we'll see it how we do pal.

i have no problems supporting thfc even though many of the clubs supporters are complete idiots - nothing new from when i used to live in north london myself. the players however take note - they dont want to be a part of a club where supporters booh their own at home...
[/QUOTE]
Guessing Eriksen doesn’t want to go to RM, then??

Back
Top Bottom