City banned from UCL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awesome to see this, but I seriously doubt it will stand, no doubt in my mind that Oil City have someone at the Court of Arbitration for Sport who will either reduce, suspend or quash the ban completely.

Awesome to see this, but I seriously doubt it will stand, no doubt in my mind that Oil City have someone at the Court of Arbitration for Sport who will either reduce, suspend or quash the ban completely.

Good!!!! Serves the dirty money football club right.

I have absolutely no faith that this will be upheld though......

They'll be a suitcase full of cash heading to Uefa head office as we speak.... and then it will 'clarify' things for them......

I think they’ve got off lightly. Teams like them and Chelsea have destroyed the sport with their financial doping.

Good on UEFA for coming down on them. Shame the Premier League haven’t done similar.

Doesn’t the appeal take a long time though? So they will most likely miss next season atleast?

I think they’ve got off lightly. Teams like them and Chelsea have destroyed the sport with their financial doping.

Good on UEFA for coming down on them. Shame the Premier League haven’t done similar.
I always say this though, at least the Chavs were a top 5/6 team consistently in Europe for a few years before they got their Russian money, Oil City were a mid-table or worse side for next to their entire history before theirs.

Back
Top Bottom