CL Games Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....I'll join in then Sammy.

Think City will have too much for Ajax tonight, currently 1 up. Still won't matter, Europa League beckons again. Hoping Schalke pull something out of the bag as well.

Don't forget Dortmund Pyro! This match is so fun to watch, RM doing all they can to get level and Dortmund are not shying away from a third, throwing players into attack when they get the chance!

Dortmund are actually really good though so seeing them beat Madrid at home isn't a huge shock.

BUT WHO NEEDS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! THURSDAY NIGHTS! CHANNEL 5!

Utterly brilliant CL week. Chelsea losing last night, and now City 5pts off second spot, with Real and Ajax to play at home and Dortmund away. Another group stage exit.

Hopefully the same will happen to The Scum now.

Mancini is the worst top level manager in Europe I've ever known.

He's fucking clueless.

Against both Dortmund and Ajax, he went three at the back I assume to increase the attack, but both times its caused total mayhem at the back, City concede and look shambolic, and then after 10 minutes of chaos, he goes back to playing 4 defenders.

1351109929672.gif

Such a wonderful two days of football with moneybags chelsea and city, scum and RM all losing! This is why we love football! :balelol:

Back
Top Bottom