CL Games Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A7Iwhk7CUAAiGo-.jpg

Juve looked bloody good tonight. Made me feel a tad better after the wk end.

So Chelsea will beat Nordsjelllelalaland at home no doubt....a draw between the other two will mean they have win by 7 clear goals though.

Nice

You're not anymoooooore, Champions of Europe, You're not anymore

So Chelsea will beat Nordsjelllelalaland at home no doubt....a draw between the other two will mean they have win by 7 clear goals though.

Nice

Seeing Chelsea get raped is always a good remedy to any ills. I have been sick as a pig all day, but now I'm happy!

Oh and Gary Cahill is so out of his depth someone needs to call the coastguard, glad Chelsea out bid us on his wages now and we got SUPER JAN!!! :vert:

Nice

You're not anymoooooore, Champions of Europe, You're not anymore

Don't they do head to head first before goal differential. Chelsea can win 20 nil, but as long as Juve draw then Chelsea (if I'm not mistaken) will be the first Champions League winners to not make it out of the group stages.

Utterly brilliant CL week. Chelsea losing last night, and now City 5pts off second spot, with Real and Ajax to play at home and Dortmund away. Another group stage exit.

Hopefully the same will happen to The Scum now.

Back
Top Bottom