Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AM: Willian, Pulisic, Pedro (+ Hudson-Addoy to miss a good half or more of the season)....

Fatty will no doubt put Kante back where he's best, but outside of that, similarly CM has no real stand-outs either (Barkley, Kovacic, Drinkwater, Loftus-Cheek).

All looks pretty shabby to me.

Much like the Goons, if a couple of Everton, Leicester & Wolves pull their finger out, it could be a long tough season for these cunts..... Throw United into that mix too unless some major miracles happen on the recruitment front. Throw in a mid-season managerial casualty or two and we could witness (subject to order):

City, Dippers, Spurs, Everton, Wolves, Leicester...

(What, do we then start talking about the "big" or "top" 9?, FFS!)

BRING IT ON!

Let's extend it to the Magnificent 7 first...that way it may well not include the Woolwich or Chelsea next season, I hereby predict :
City/Spurs/Dippers/Everton/Wolves/Leicester/ Man Utd :thumbup:

I believe Lord, I believe......(stay away from the light Borodin)..... 😳

Frank Lampard tells fans to stop abusive chants after Chelsea beat Reading

Pictured below is Frank Lampard:

giphy.gif

Chelsea have hit the jackpot with Pulisic here. Looking better every game and now he's scored 2 goals today. He will only become better from here.

Jim Ratcliffe (Britains richest man, net worth +£22b) looks to be buying Nice!! He has been sniffing around Chavs for a while, so take it this could be good news, no idea if he was going to do a City or anything, better having Abramovich banned from entering the UK than watching them from his box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom