Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea were making a loss through operations. Now they have been stopped selling match day tickets and merchandise that operational loss will increase. Abramovich can’t fund it anymore.

Abranovich can’t fund the assets losses. Abramovich can’t sell the asset. Whilst frozen either banks need to extend loans to fund operations (I’m assuming they aren’t allowed to do this) or Chelsea has to have a fire sale of assets (players) and employ new assets (players) with lower costs (wages) so they can become self-sufficient. This is a great day.

Not only are Rudiger and Christiansen gone at the end of this season, as are half their first team.

who should we sign first?
He’s a good player but I don’t want Rudiger after his accusations of our fans being racists

Hypocrisy off the scale

He’s a good player but I don’t want Rudiger after his accusations of our fans being racists

Hypocrisy off the scale
I was more thinking that long haired ponce who is on loan at Palace...

Edit: I wasn’t suggesting signing Rudiger or Christensen, more that the offer from Chelsea to stay for x Squillion pounds will be withdrawn

So apparently Chelsea can still be sold but Abramovic cannot receive one penny from it.

Best case scenario is an independent body appointed by the government values Chelsea, oversees the sale and accepts bid based on its value. Then donates every penny of it to assist causes helping Ukrainian refugees.

Can't wait for the press conferences and interviews with Chavs manager and players.

save-the-bridge.jpg

Hopefully this makes a comeback :contelol:
We need to buy every bucket available before they have to start passing them around again .

Only problem with that, Levy will want far more than the asking price for Chelsea for us who haven't got the recent worldwide recognition and success. What this situation has showed is that there are no shortage of buyers for a PL team based in London our problem is still the current owners and their value of the club they bought for peanuts and have grossly under invested in..... And as for clearing our debts can't ever see that happening. Chelsea are screwed hopefully but I'm sure Roman will find a way of getting the club into someone else's hands that will carry on the sportwashing trend.
Enic are reportedly looking for more or less the same as Chelsea for a full sale. And our clubs are not that far off each other in value so that is reasonable.

But most reports indicate that Levy is not looking to sell the entire club, but to sell a stake.

Chelsea were making a loss through operations. Now they have been stopped selling match day tickets and merchandise that operational loss will increase. Abramovich can’t fund it anymore.

Abranovich can’t fund the assets losses. Abramovich can’t sell the asset. Whilst frozen either banks need to extend loans to fund operations (I’m assuming they aren’t allowed to do this) or Chelsea has to have a fire sale of assets (players) and employ new assets (players) with lower costs (wages) so they can become self-sufficient. This is a great day.

Not only are Rudiger and Christiansen gone at the end of this season, as are half their first team.

who should we sign first?
Todays news hopefully will be another reason for Levy to act and back Conte - taking advantage of a weakened adversary. I’d take Reece James, Broja, and raid their midfield for Jorginho. Kante would be the dream though but expect the usual suspects on the continent are also looking on thinking the same re: a fire sale.

Correct course of action given the circumstances but what I don't get about this is how the Saudis are still perfectly fine to own and operate Newcastle while they're blowing up Yemen and funding terrorism all over the place.

Morally, you're right of course....

Should never have allowed them to buy in to begin with..... Much like Abramovich shouldn't have been indulged either.

I was told this was going to happen ten days ago said so on here. Kept trying to explain to a poster all this "sale" talk the they will be stronger in the end narrative was wildly inaccurate. What is happening in Ukrain is Nuremberg level criminality. Abramovich is utterly culpable. Chelsea is but a fly in this Miasma....but they are fucked short term. Long term no one puts the money they have thus far had. The surreal levels of financial doping will now be the preserve of just City and Newcastle.

Last edited:
I was told this was going to happen ten days ago said so on here. Kept trying to explain to a poster all this "sale" talk the they will be stronger in the end narrative was wildly inaccurate. What is happening in Ukrain is Nuremberg level criminality. Abramovich is utter culpable. Chelsea is but a fly in this Miasma....but they are fucked short term. Long term no one puts I the money they have thus far had.

Plus they won’t be sold quickly at all. All this talk of the government selling them asap is massively wide of the mark if you ask me. Too many hurdles.

Back
Top Bottom