Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guardiola said it's the best they have ever played under him. A complete performance and it should be remembered who the opponents were, the best team in the PL last season.

Important three points for them no doubt. One step closer to winning a massive pre-season trophy.

I see it's started already.
Man City are buying and loaning the young players to their newly acquired club Girona.
Just signed Douglas Luiz and he's gone, along with Marlos Moreno and Alexis Garcia.

I rather fancy a ten quid punt on Guardiola as first manager to go at 50/1.
Thing is , these markets all seem to refer to "1st Manager Sacked", my hunch is that he'll lose his shit and leave of his own accord. I'm guessing that wouldn't be covered, that right?

City fans are subhumans. Aguero needs to stay out of it. Our fans wouldn't be forcing ourselves on the field like that. Stewards can be assholes but with all those fans rushing towards the field what the fuck you want them to do?

Looking at this footage I think Aguero deserves a medal. For fans, it doesn't get much better than last minute winners or equalisers, hard to keep in the joy and relief. Being treated like this by stewards and police for celebrating is a fucking joke.

Fair play to the bloke, sticking up for a fan like that.

City fans are subhumans. Aguero needs to stay out of it. Our fans wouldn't be forcing ourselves on the field like that. Stewards can be assholes but with all those fans rushing towards the field what the fuck you want them to do?
I've seen our fans on the pitch countless times. West Ham, Swansea, Hull, Villa to name a few. 1 of the best things about football for me is fans on the pitch after a late winner. This is another example, in a long line of cases, of stewards and police at football being total wankers.

Christ alive!

This is one puke inducing film. The biggest irony is it's message is about the community and their wonderful academy, that hasn't produced a single player in their first team. The reality is their academy is so shite they have had to go out and spunk £1b on players. Crock of shite, Brady and the Dildo's would be drooling at the spin.

Christ alive!

This is one puke inducing film. The biggest irony is it's message is about the community and their wonderful academy, that hasn't produced a single player in their first team. The reality is their academy is so shite they have had to go out and spunk £1b on players. Crock of shite, Brady and the Dildo's would be drooling at the spin.

vomit inducing fawning.

I'd have more respect if this is where the Sheikhs had started, rather than spunking loads on galacticos and their salaries.

Community? Which fucking community is that? Only Mancunian accent I heard was the amputee lad. Even the women's team was a Yank and a Geordie.

And as you've pointed out, not one academy player to show for all those oil wells and FA youth cup success. The closest they've got is Jadon Pancho (?) who wants to take a pay cut to join us.

Back
Top Bottom