Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read that the Tory Government had secret meetings with the leaders of Abu Dhabi and assured them that they will help in any way.

They massaged the Nucastle/Saudi take-over through. They fixed things for Roman and his Chavs(*) and they'll do the same for Mansour too.

(*) BTW, any trace of the proceeds of that sale going to The Ukraine as dictated in the terms of the int. sanctions at the time? ........Boris? ........Truss? .........Rishi? ............Anyone?

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Last edited:
You are posting on a forum for Spurs fans and the odd Celtic Fan
Don't forget fucking Aussies who follow Ange around.
Read that the Tory Government had secret meetings with the leaders of Abu Dhabi and assured them that they will help in any way.
Let me guess, you hate Tories, and if a homeless crack head in a tin hat told you this, you'd accept it because....you hate Tories. Am I right?

I'm not sure who suggested it but I think the answer is a very simple fan boycott. If they are not relegated and seriously punished, all paying fans simply skip their teams fixture at the cheats. I ignore their wins anyway. Imaging every away game is simply empty save the Koren tourists. It would look terrible.
Fans will never boycott.

However, I do think clubs should boycott selling to them.
Really, that's the only way to clip their wings. If they're allowed to spend what they want, then just turn their money down.

Yes. You too Daniel.
:levystare:

I mean this, I think we should approach the Taliban about buying a chunk of the club to put towards team strengthening. All that lovely herion cash from the cartels. Go out buy Mbappe Kane Eze Olise....Fit and proper what. Nah don't be silly. I see little substantive difference between them and Fishies owners.
Anyone got the number to the Norwegian PM? Let's fight oil money with oil money.

Works for me. It only falls down if a fucking Tory told then I think it was lies.
#Iwantmycountryback
I can't get down with that.

Not when we all know they're all the same pricks with different colour ties on.
The system here and most places is now so fucking dumb it's insane we carry on with it.
Why does almost every "first world" country have basically 2 parties? By that I mean, why are all the ther other parties a total waste of time in the grand scheme of things?
And the 2 parties that have a few terms each before fucking things up so badly they have to pass the batten over to the other one as so far apart, nothing ever really gets done and sticks.
Labour - let's give all the lower/no income voters as much as possible and alienate the higher earners
Tory - let's try to induce higher earners to pay tax by giving them discounts and get non-earners into work
Rinse.
Repeat.
Bored it.
Don't see the point in the hate for either side as, right now, they need each other to offer some balance.

Back
Top Bottom