Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this guy just the creepiest snake alive? He makes my skin crawl. I want to see him personally humiliated in all this, see him hung out to dry publicly.

Imagine having a meeting with this bloke, the need to take a shower afterwards would be overwhelming. An absolute slimeball. I bet his breath stinks and he overcompensates with lashings of the most pungent cologne, not because the smell is nice but because it's the most expensive.

Last edited:

Hmmmm
yaya-toure.gif

Yaya might also be the reason Pep never beats us at the Lane. Truly one of our own! :contethumb::contefists:

'Retrospective, designated 2021 Carabao Cup Champions by default pending the decision of an independent commissioner ... you'll never sing that!"

Almost every article I have read about this uses the word “If”. It’s bloody absurd that there is an “if” involved here. One day they had Stephen Ireland as their creative hub, the next they are buying a totally confused looking Brazilian. The whole thing has been a stinky shit since the Thai bloke did a runner.

It started at the Chavs. Was never dealt with. To Shity and then to bloody Newcastle. They all need expelling, not just City. Especially so Newcastle. Vile what is going on with that Sports Washing.

City have announced thier displeasure at the impending £30m ffp fine which they have admitted will take up the entirety of thier new executive toilet sponsorship deal. A source close to the club admitted that if it wasnt for the £200m ladies urinal naming rights they may have struggled to fill the empty seats.

Oh an I just remembered from reading the morons on Bluemoon moaning about admissibility. Firstly, Citeh admitted the validity of the damaging material and supplied it themselves to CASS. I have had a butchers at the PL rules and also noticed:

W.80. In the exercise of their powers under this Section of these Rules, a Commission or an Appeal Board shall not be bound by judicial rules governing the admissibility of evidence. Instead, facts relating to a breach of these Rules may be established by any reliable means.

Citeh can then appeal...this will lead to another commission. Then Citeh can try and settle any disputes they have with the Appeal Board via arbitration (X. 2, specifically X.4 which describes when arbitration can be invoked)

In the case of a Disciplinary Dispute, the only grounds for review of a decision of a Commission or Appeal Board by way of arbitration under this Section X shall be that the decision was:
X.4.1. reached outside of the jurisdiction of the body that made the decision;
X.4.2. reached as a result of fraud, malice or bad faith;
X.4.3. reached as a result of procedural errors so great that the rights of the applicant have been clearly and substantially prejudiced;
X.4.4. reached as a result of a perverse interpretation of the law; or
X.4.5. one which could not reasonably have been reached by any Commission or Appeal Board which had applied its mind properly to the facts of the case.

Importantly for Limitation Periods, which do apply in arbitration and something I am sure Citeh's lawyers will invoke:

X.7 An arbitration shall be deemed to have commenced (and for the purpose of Rule X.2 a dispute shall be deemed to have arisen) upon the party requesting an arbitration serving upon the other party (and copied to the Board) a request in Form 26.

This will take years.

City can afford better lawyers, fixers and real influencers - shady included - than UEFA, The FA or frankly anyone. And the Saudis and Chav backers will support them too. They want our game to be owned by the global super elite. This will be a long drawn out process that will simply end with some meaningless posturing and no penalty of any relevance or real consequence.

Back
Top Bottom