Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4e023e5aa05e80f92a1f556ca5dc97bf.jpg

Mahrez, Bernardo Silva and potentially Gundogan all leaving....I think even with the money they'll have to spend it's going to be difficult to replace the quality that's leaving with fresh new faces because even if they buy well it's well known that most players take time to adjust to Guardiola's system.

Mahrez, Bernardo Silva and potentially Gundogan all leaving....I think even with the money they'll have to spend it's going to be difficult to replace the quality that's leaving with fresh new faces because even if they buy well it's well known that most players take time to adjust to Guardiola's system.

Said in another thread, but given the names in question it seems bizarre to me that they haven't made a major play for Bellingham.

The current state of play with the City squad heading into the summer as it's being reported so far:-
Walker, Cancelo, Mahrez, and Laporte likely to go
Bernardo and Gundogan TBD but both are heavily linked away (as Bernado was last yr)

Comming into the team I would assume be Phillips, kind of get the feeling he's been on Pep training camp all this time but he doesn't really replace any of those leaving.

manchester_city_squad_depth_square_2022_2023-1.png

thats a real dent to them if they lose that 3. rodri is their most important player. cant believe one of the spanish giants havent made a serious move for him. get him out of there and the league will be better for it.

Geezer offers zero reason why the charges should not be taken seriously. Just reeks of someone that's used to doing what the hell they please not being able to comprehend any rules that they don't agree with and is used to their position at the top of the food-chain being enough to see off any criticism or scrutiny........ Which of course is exactly what it is.

Last edited:
Geezer offers zero reason why the charges should not be taken seriously. Just reeks of someone that's used to doing what the hell they please not being able to comprehend any rules that they don't agree with and thinking and is used to their position at the top of the food-chain being enough to see off any criticism or scrutiny........ Which of course is exactly what it is.

I hope the PL really come down on them and relegate them. It is the only punishment that will have any effect on the cunts. Plus will be hugely funny. I almost wish they'd do it for the humour than the repercussions!

Back
Top Bottom