Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is totally unfair. Random strangers give me brown envelopes with £15m+ of cash all the time, I fell over £50m in the street just yesterday. How can City help it if money just falls into their lap for absolutely no reason.
Give me your details

I'll invest it for you

:levywhoa:

Never got why city were not trying this in the first place. He is a much better player than Rice (I do rate Rice TBF but he isn’t this level) hard to think of someone who just seems like such a perfect Pep player

Just seen they've sold a young goalkeeper from their academy who's never even played Championship football to ex Man City player Vincent Kompanys Burnley for 20,000,000.

City know barcodes can buy and sell every club and every league in Europe.
City, chavs, PSG going to be crying about FFP in next few years. They cant compete with Saudi wealth.
Know a fella over there driving trains. £240K pa , tax free, 3 year contract. Obscene wealth.

Sporty approach by Pep :D

RF-COMP-WALKER-PEP-v2.jpg

PEP TALK

Man City boss Pep Guardiola embraces Kyle Walker after dinner where he potentially persuaded him to stay at the club​

• Published: 23:09, 5 Aug 2023
  • Updated: 23:10, 5 Aug 2023
MAN City boss Pep Guardiola embraces Kyle Walker after a dinner – where he potentially persuaded him to stay at the club.
The pair dined at swanky Japanese restaurant MUSU in Manchester for two and a half hours on Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom