Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gundo and Mahrez gone.
KDB out for half a season.
Stones now done his hamstring.

I hate to say it, but Woolwich winning the league @ 5/1 is not terrible odds

Gundo and Mahrez gone.
KDB out for half a season.
Stones now done his hamstring.

I hate to say it, but Woolwich winning the league @ 5/1 is not terrible odds
More chance of Liverpool winning it. Woolwich don't have the bottle. And they looked pretty shit against Forest.

If I had to put money on someone winning the League (not called Spurs), it would be Newcastle or the Dippers.

More chance of Liverpool winning it. Woolwich don't have the bottle. And they looked pretty shit against Forest.

If I had to put money on someone winning the League (not called Spurs), it would be Newcastle or the Dippers.
Newcastle won't win the league :ange-facepalm:

Not to rain on the parade here, but if the complaint is to the European Commission, doesn't that mean it's more or less irrelevant to City and Newcastle?
No.

EU has a law (EU Foreign Subsidies Regulation) which caters for the City/Newcastle kind of position throughout europe (ie including UK).

Not been tested yet as to how far they push it, so will be a test case.

But the EU, if they wish, can throw huge legal resources at the case, unlike UEFA or PL, so if they go after City, the City lawyers will not be able to outmuscle them unlike the UEFA lawyers.

Looking at their fixtures. There's a good chance that they may end up beating our long standing winning record from the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom