Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

another lfc forum classic...

I don't think any of the conventional midfield labels suit Hendo, in effect he has created a new 'Role' that he simply is the best at in the country if not the world, the high energy midfielder. Simple really.:dembelelol::eriksenlol::sonlol::vert::pochlol::dawsonlol:

I don't think any of the conventional midfield labels suit Hendo, in effect he has created a new 'Role' that he simply is the best at in the country if not the world, the high energy midfielder. Simple really.:dembelelol::eriksenlol::sonlol::vert::pochlol::dawsonlol:

Runnin' abaaaat a bit? Nah.... Redknapp owned that shit way back. :harryhmm:

:levylol:

Yep I am triggered by these cunts....

Dh25wkzXcAAgtxZ

From Rawk:

"Thatcher's planned efforts to cynically manage the decline of our great city [a plan ultimately and thankfully doomed to failure amidst our city's recent startling rejuvenation] deemed it impossible for any thinking Merseysider who lived through those godsforsaken years to ever again truly feel part of a country which this area and its people had served so magnificently and yet so tragically in two World wars - most especially during the Battle of the Atlantic where the efforts of the Port of Liverpool and its seamen and dockers essentially enabled the country to survive.

The subsequent huge joy that many non-scousers revelled in as Liverpool's awful Thatcher invoked economic plight was broadcast incessantly to the rest of the nation consolidated the 'us' and 'them' sense of detachment from the rest of the country that is felt by so many Liverpudlians from that era.

So to sum up - FUCKIN GERRIN you Croat beauties and FUCK OFF INGERLUND!!!"

They're full time, professional victims.

Ahh, the cunts on twitter and RAWK are just cunts......imagine if the world judged all Spurs fans by the shit some of our fans write..

Spurs fans writing off the season because West Ham bought someone..
Spurs fans think Trippier is shit..
Spurs fans think Levy is not a good chairman...
Spurs fans think Alderwereld is worth 200k a week...

Not the case for the majority though, but there are too many babies screaming too loud too often all over social media.

I can’t be bothered with it, people just love to ruin a feel good factor, well personally I feel great about Spurs and England and that won’t change due to the opinion of a few tossers, whoever they support.

Loads of other cities were fucked over by Thatcher as well but that doesn't make them not English. Liverpool fans' weird obsession with not being English is so tedious. You're English and being Scouse does not make you an ethnic minority.

Also Lovren thinking he's one of the world's best defenders is hilarious. Easy to say when you've got Modric and co in front of you.

Back
Top Bottom