Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's his point? The production values on that: drone, post-production, editing and then posting it. It's not like he's a Ronaldo-esque brand to put this much effort into promotion.
Fuckin' weirdo.
I think it’s the K hat. It’s his brand, white one , black one. wouldn’t be surprised if the shorts and vests are also ‘ Karius Haute Couture’. Poser.

They're trying to get in first on the how-can-we-associate-ourselves-with-this-but-not-make-it-look-like-a-Far-East-promotion angle. Kinda the way Man Utd invited the trapped Chilean miners to Old Trafford.

Wonder if I can get odds on the Thai team getting invited to Anfield once they're out.
Big Liverpool fanbase. Lots of shirt sales
Quick one of them loves Harry Kane,

I continue to think that the r/soccer subreddit on Reddit is both the worst and best place to go to catch up on the world of football. As of this post, the link had over 2,000 upvotes and hundreds of comments about how underrated Henderson is for this:

Great...he put in a block and cleared the ball. These are the types of comments he got for it:

"I screamed my lungs out! Couldn’t believe when that ball didn’t go in! Incredible stuff from Hendo!"

"the holy church of Sir Jordan Henderson is still accepting new members country-wide"

"Henderson actually has some serious tekkers, but rarely uses them as he is not a flashy player."

"So he’s being like a prime Roy Keane right now but English.

Not a Liverpool guy but I love he way he plays.

Nothing fancy but his teammates probably love the guy guaranteed."

"He has had a fantastic tournament, severely underrated. He deserves to make team of the tournament but probably unlikely considering the likes of Modric, De Bruyne and Kante."

"He would never be overlooked as long as he plays for Liverpool."

Yes, he's having a blinding tournament apart from the penalty miss of course.

Let's not turn into the Scousers!

He's a wearsider who has the misfortune to play for Liverpool. Obviously, Scousism is a bit like a contagious disease and he probably does a bit of shoplifting here and there and is probably claiming some sort of benefit on the sly, but by and large he's remained a decent patriotic bloke, and he's doing well for England, penalty miss aside. But he has to return to Liverpool after the tournament and he can at least say he tried to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Rooney, Gerrard and Carragher and sabotage an England World Cup.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom