Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool fans really are the worst bunch of cunts. Throughout this World Cup campaign all I’ve seen from them is moaning.

* Henderson not being captain
* Alexander-Arnold not getting on against Panama
* Henderson’s Penalty was better than Diers

They are literally incapable of removing the victim specs and just getting behind the England team and enjoying the ride.

I mean I really don’t rate Henderson on a club basis and would have argued Dier should start ahead of him all day long...however I can openly admit Henderson has been great and deserves his place. You won’t get that level of rational thought from a Liverpool moron.

I hate them. Genuinely HATE them. Fucking oxygen thieves.

Henderson telegraphed his pen and put it at the perfect height for the keeper.

I’m the completely irrational one man anti-Hendo brigade this Cup and I’m proud of it. He’s hot poo and shrinks in the big moments. PROVE ME WRONG.

Maybe he should stop thinking about all the hubcaps he can buy and concentrate like the Tottenham lads.

I hate them. Genuinely HATE them. Fucking oxygen thieves.
If only it was just oxygen.
:dembelewtf:

Henderson telegraphed his pen and put it at the perfect height for the keeper.

I’m the completely irrational one man anti-Hendo brigade this Cup and I’m proud of it. He’s hot poo and shrinks in the big moments. PROVE ME WRONG.

Maybe he should stop thinking about all the hubcaps he can buy and concentrate like the Tottenham lads.
You're right about the penalty, but I don't want to get on Henderson's back - would rather rise above the pettiness and be better than (a lot of) Liverpool fans are being about our players.

I will say, however, that it's obvious he's a pashun player that can be riled by the opposition and thinks shouting is leadership. Southgate was so so right to make Kane captain and scousers will seemingly never get their heads around why.

If he was concussed and he was effected (even though the highly trained LIVERPOOL physios missed it) there is no way to tie it back to that point in the game, just as likely to be in training.

The repetition of something until it becomes a fact is startling, did you know saying you hit someone because they are black is not racist in South America because the word Negro is the same as black.

They're trying to get in first on the how-can-we-associate-ourselves-with-this-but-not-make-it-look-like-a-Far-East-promotion angle. Kinda the way Man Utd invited the trapped Chilean miners to Old Trafford.

Wonder if I can get odds on the Thai team getting invited to Anfield once they're out.

They're trying to get in first on the how-can-we-associate-ourselves-with-this-but-not-make-it-look-like-a-Far-East-promotion angle. Kinda the way Man Utd invited the trapped Chilean miners to Old Trafford.

Wonder if I can get odds on the Thai team getting invited to Anfield once they're out.
Not if the owner of Leicester has anything to do with it. These are his people, he pays them lots of bhatt's to turn up to fake victory parades.

This is going to be a titanic battle of the righteous.

Where there is [potential for] grief, you will find bin dippers. Klopp is fully on that bandwagon. A million new Thai fans aren't to be sniffed at either

Next he'll be crying about that dead Giraffe

But remember, everyone else's grief is but a pale imitation of theirs. Ultimately its all about getting recognition and validation. When are they gonna realise no one else gives a fuck?

If only it was just oxygen.
:dembelewtf:

You're right about the penalty, but I don't want to get on Henderson's back - would rather rise above the pettiness and be better than (a lot of) Liverpool fans are being about our players.

I will say, however, that it's obvious he's a pashun player that can be riled by the opposition and thinks shouting is leadership. Southgate was so so right to make Kane captain and scousers will seemingly never get their heads around why.
Yes, logically, you are correct. However, I clearly started I am illogical in this regard and so he remains shit on a shit sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom