Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I heard the same thing reported earlier.....

Why would they do this? ....There's no evidence of any bias; yet the PGMOL doing this only serves to feed such a narrative.

Probably don’t want the aggro of the scousers moaning at them if he ever got assigned to one of their games

I heard the same thing reported earlier.....

Why would they do this? ....There's no evidence of any bias; yet the PGMOL doing this only serves to feed such a narrative.
Likely to protect the Ref, as a human being, I would think.

Imagine the word on the street if he was reffing at Anfield. You just know those low lifes would be following him and trying to get to him.

Much like a football induced protective custody.

Last edited:
Probably don’t want the aggro of the scousers moaning at them if he ever got assigned to one of their games
Likely to protect the Ref, as a human being, I would think.

Imagine the word on the street if he was reffing at Anfield. You just know those low lives would be following him and trying to get to him.

Much like a football induced protective custody.

I guess.... BUT you just know the scouse scumbags will just spin it to their prefered ends regardless.

charlton heston laughing GIF

Does anybody here know how to hotkey this gif so I can do it with one button? Economy of effort etc.

I guess.... BUT you just know the scouse scumbags will just spin it to their prefered ends regardless.
Who cares?

Just let them.

I think after this, if the general conscencus isn't already there, that liverpool as a club and their fan base have a deeply ingrained god complex and victim mentality that knows no bounds of common sense and fairness.

They will lose a lot of support and admiration through this if it keeps rumbling on with talks of rule changes and replays.

The back catalogue of unfair offsides (granted this is slightly different) and decisions to other teams will kill their march. And the premier league have already been reported in saying they will reject replay claims out of hand.

Let them punch themselves out.

Im Enjoying it

Who cares?

Just let them.

I think after this, if the general conscencus isn't already there, that liverpool as a club and their fan base have a deeply ingrained god complex and victim mentality that knows no bounds of common sense and fairness.

They will lose a lot of support and admiration through this if it keeps rumbling on with talks of rule changes and replays.

The back catalogue of unfair offsides (granted this is slightly different) and decisions to other teams will kill their march. And the premier league have already been reported in saying they will reject replay claims out of hand.

Let them punch themselves out.

Im Enjoying it

That's fine, but I wouldn't put it past some of them to start giving his or his family shit if they don't get their own way.

Back
Top Bottom