Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you look at the poll in that article, 43% of people think the game should be replayed.

43% of people are actually that demented to think that would be a fair resolution...

That's a sad state of affairs even if they are probably mostly scousers

I was referring to the comment at the bottom. Klopp and his band of cunts getting an absolute slagging.

Anyway we all know the scousers don't have jobs and that's why they're currently skewing that poll :)

There is a thread/poll on RAWK about whether or not they should leave the PL or not...

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Goodbye GIF
Oooh!!

Time for us all to register accounts on RAWK then!!

2010. WC final. Netherlands vs Spain.
We are on extra time. 115 minutes on the clock, penalties are looming large.

Ball is close to Spain box. There is a shot. Goalkeeper gets his glove to the ball and it changes the direction. Referee.... points to the ... GOALKICK ?!?! Goalie puts it into play. Spain plays 11 vs 10 as Heitinga has seen red card few minutes earlier. They go on ... and score WC winning goal.

Im 19 at that point and totally pissed off cause I was hoping for Netherlands win SO badly.
That refereeing mistake of giving goalkick when corner was earned felt such an unfair way for WC title to be decided.

But guess what... even while being a teenage knobhead, I was never as gullible and straight up stupid to expect that there would be replay of the game. So... I mean... I had better grasp on reality than Jurgen Klopp has now.

That would be sad, if it wouldn't be so unrealistically funny... in its pathetic ways.

Why should we stop talking about other games Jamie?

Is it because the attention then wouldn’t be on poor little Liverpool?

View: https://x.com/carra23/status/1709570109256155477?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Knew it wouldn’t take long for Carragher to come out with complete bollocks.

He says we should stop comparing it to mistakes from other games because the officials in those games gave decisions they believed to be right, so it is not the same.

Well Jamie, you twat. The VAR officials here gave what they believed was the correct decision at the time but they were mistaken, and their decision was not communicated accurately. That, as the sane world has acknowledged, was a mistake. So it is the same.

(Freed from desire)

Replay desired
Jurgen klopp has lost his mind
Replay desired
Jurgen Klopp had lost his mind
Replay desired
Jurgen Klopp has lost his mind
Replay desired

Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na

Klopp is such a thug. All the gurning and screaming at the refs, and chatting shite with impunity in the press.

Fucker needs to be muzzled and put in a strait jacket.

Back
Top Bottom