Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the medias Champion of football Klopp looking to set one of the most dangerous precedents in the history of the sport. Where was this energy when the entire relegation battle was swung in 2020 because they didn't turn on the Goal Line technology? Clubs were literally relegated due to that, whats the worst that can happen to Liverpool? They don't win a title? Boo fucking hoo, they'll still be the same money spinning disgrace they always are due to their global glory hunting fanbase.

So Klopp thinks a replay would be the right thing?

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Im Not No Way GIF

No Way GIF by MOODMAN

Mike Myers No GIF

Obviously it won't get replayed

I'm just looking forward to Liverpool letting whoever they play score goals and missing penalty's on purpose now when they get a dodgy call go for them.

As they of course will as the champions of all football virtue

Does these fuckers have zero self-awareness at all?
Yep, absolutly none.
They genuinly think,because one effing decision goes against them,their is a conspiricy. Completly failing to see all the decisions that go in their favour or the way their fans behave in euorpe(these days,not years ago) and its just scamps having a laugh and high jinks(remember throwing locals in the fountain the other year0,and our media let it go .
Fucking hate them.English football would be in a much nicer place if this load of whinging arseholes just fucked off an played elsewhere.After all, they are not English according them anyway.

I am fuming here.
Wish i could just see the funny side like others do

Yep, absolutly none.
They genuinly think,because one effing decision goes against them,their is a conspiricy. Completly failing to see all the decisions that go in their favour or the way their fans behave in euorpe(these days,not years ago) and its just scamps having a laugh and high jinks(remember throwing locals in the fountain the other year0,and our media let it go .
Fucking hate them.English football would be in a much nicer place if this load of whinging arseholes just fucked off an played elsewhere.After all, they are not English according them anyway.

I am fuming here.
Wish i could just see the funny side like others do

I agree with you, Klopp has really pissed me off. He could've drawn a line under it and just said, it was a bad mistake, let's make sure we learn from it and we move on.

The cunt can't do that though, that's far too mature a response.

It feels as if the media are only interested in hearing Liverpool's side, we don't even come into play.

All the decisions and shit that has gone against us over the decades but we move on. Yeah we have a whinge but really we know nothing will change or at least it can but it won't benefit us anyway.

They really are the must spoilt and indulged of clubs. I hope they lose every single match they ever play.

I agree with you, Klopp has really pissed me off. He could've drawn a line under it and just said, it was a bad mistake, let's make sure we learn from it and we move on.

The cunt can't do that though, that's far too mature a response.

It feels as if the media are only interested in hearing Liverpool's side, we don't even come into play.

All the decisions and shit that has gone against us over the decades but we move on. Yeah we have a whinge but really we know nothing will change or at least it can but it won't benefit us anyway.

They really are the must spoilt and indulged of clubs. I hope they lose every single match they ever play.
He is also being very clever as well, it smacks of gamesmanship.
No team is going to get any joy from the officials on the pitch or VAR for the foreseeable.

imagine we got kicked out of a whole european competition just for having COVID. did we get the press and media tears? nope this is what we got....
:pochshock:

(talksport) Europa Conference League exit is as 'Spursy' as it gets​

He is also being very clever as well, it smacks of gamesmanship.
No team is going to get any joy from the officials on the pitch or VAR for the foreseeable.

at its core this is what it’s about. Next game against Brighton fat chance Brighton are getting anything.

Liverpool are basically bullying the FA and refs so that calls need to be in their favour or else.

at its core this is what it’s about. Next game against Brighton fat chance Brighton are getting anything.

Liverpool are basically bullying the FA and refs so that calls need to be in their favour or else.
Hopefully they've overplayed their hand somewhat with Klopp's latest comments and if anything PGMOL are out for revenge. Maybe nothing outrageous, just the odd marginal call going against them more often- nice and subtle.

Nothing they do will ever be enough for the Scousers anyway.

And it wont be just for one game to even things up either.
I would love to be wrong,and they get red card first minute of the game next weekend ,but i wont hold my breath.

Hopefully they've overplayed their hand somewhat with Klopp's latest comments and if anything PGMOL are out for revenge. Maybe nothing outrageous, just the odd marginal call going against them more often- nice and subtle.

Nothing they do will ever be enough for the Scousers anyway.

Never give in to victims. ‘’Victims’’ will only use an apology against you, you give a yard they take a mile. ‘’Victims’’ at their heart are entitled brats who view anything not in their favour as sin.

Trump is an extreme example of this but you can take Hollywood celebrities and other narcissists. Klopp and LFC are the premier league version. They are both ‘’victims’’ but also special and superior to others. Interesting that Everton next door are mostly fine, it’s purely an LFC thing.

They are definitley trying to put pressure on officials for their future matches. But I also believe that they think they can actually petitions successfully for a replay here.

That's how entitled and deluded they are, my worry is that they will have no shortage of clubs backing them. We have our enemies who would love to add a replay to their "Spursy" narrative.

Back
Top Bottom