Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“I’m determined one day to have a Premier League game be played in New York City,” Werner told the Financial Times. “I even have the sort of crazy idea that there would be a day where we play one game in Tokyo, one game a few hours later in Los Angeles, one game a few hours later in Rio, one game a few hours later in Riyadh and make it sort of a day where football, where the Premier League, is celebrated.”

“I’m determined one day to have a Premier League game be played in New York City,” Werner told the Financial Times. “I even have the sort of crazy idea that there would be a day where we play one game in Tokyo, one game a few hours later in Los Angeles, one game a few hours later in Rio, one game a few hours later in Riyadh and make it sort of a day where football, where the Premier League, is celebrated.”

No wonder he can’t score for us when his head is full of this shit

Pretty sure I've heard Standard Chartered was rotten before.

I think it was along the lines of "shut down Deutsche Bank and Standard Chartered and you've set international organized crime back by two decades."

Back
Top Bottom