Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quick check in, and it looks like they're all resigned to relegation.
FuOgP0v.png

I just dipped my toes into some of those threads and it's fucking grim in there.
giphy.gif

Quick check in, and it looks like they're all resigned to relegation.
I just dipped my toes into some of those threads and it's fucking grim in there.

Now theyre going to whine about the patronizing tone from the media?

Is that the same media that had a massive circle jerk over them last season?

What a bunch of cunts.....

I read some of the shit end of last season on that forum and the gloating whilst one or two Yidos congratulated them. Nearly to a man they were all a bunch of pricks to those spurs fans, despite there being no hard feelings.

The bitterness from them that we had the audacity to challenge them blew my mind. You would have thought they would have been humble and just happy they made it, but they were going on like the supported barcafuckinglona steeped in a rich tapestry of success.

Would have loved the league last year, but I'll have more of the same of what's coming to us, than ever be them. They are the ultimate banter club

I read some of the shit end of last season on that forum and the gloating whilst one or two Yidos congratulated them. Nearly to a man they were all a bunch of pricks to those spurs fans, despite there being no hard feelings.

The bitterness from them that we had the audacity to challenge them blew my mind. You would have thought they would have been humble and just happy they made it, but they were going on like the supported barcafuckinglona steeped in a rich tapestry of success.

Would have loved the league last year, but I'll have more of the same of what's coming to us, than ever be them. They are the ultimate banter club
Good to have you back Cunt Destroyer. It has been too long.

Yeah, they were fucking pricks here too. More than a few came in uninvited expecting us to fall all over them with well wishing and congratulations. Absolute pricks.

It really does put into perspective the definition of success and glory.

Long term stability is success when it leads to trophies.

One hit wonders are just that.

Im dead certain that our building will lead somewhere, to the next level. How many of the Spurs fans who are screaming about trophies NOW would actually trade places with Leicester for one title, right now, though?

Fuck that

What stood out for me was how their players and the club behaved too. From what I recall (I was at Chelsea so didn't watch the aftermath on the telly and I certainly wasn't motivated to re-watch/listen to replays in the following days) but I don't recall a single word from Ranieri, or any of their players or a statement from the club. I do recall our Manger, players and a tweet from our club congratulating them.

A bunch of classless inbreeds. Fuck them.

Remember on that forum last year when they started discussion the limited size of the King Power and whether they'd need to build a new stadium to reach the next level?
Fucking. Lol.
:eriksenlol:

Saw the club statement on the news last night: obvious positioning by the Leicester board so that when/if they lose to Sevilla in the Champions League, his sacking won't be a surprise.
It's funny - this season is actually how a lot of pundits predicted last season was going to go under Ranieri. They were kinda right in the end... just with a title in the middle *ahem*.

It really does put into perspective the definition of success and glory.

Long term stability is success when it leads to trophies.

One hit wonders are just that.

Im dead certain that our building will lead somewhere, to the next level. How many of the Spurs fans who are screaming about trophies NOW would actually trade places with Leicester for one title, right now, though?

Fuck that

The ones who would say "I would" is the ones who would be calling for the chairmans, managers, players etc. heads if it actually happened.

I said to one of the cunts who invaded this forum last season, to try to be nice to people on the way up, because you're going to meet them on the way down. This advice was roundly ignored, so fuck them. It's hilarious. Scummy club, with worse fans.

I said to one of the cunts who invaded this forum last season, to try to be nice to people on the way up, because you're going to meet them on the way down. This advice was roundly ignored, so fuck them. It's hilarious. Scummy club, with worse fans.

I remember going 2 years ago and was right next to fans, was when Kane scored the worst hat trick of all time god they were annoying even then, feral creatures

No class at all, as I said before they are the everyman postman who suddenly wins the lottery and becomes a right loudmouth bastard, here comes the inevitable bit where the pool gets drained and the house repossessed

Treating Ranieri with contempt too, disgraceful

Enjoy using your clappers in the championship boys

Wow. .have Lice cester become the new Chelski, Remember, if Leicester hadn't won the league last season...who would have???? I know who'd I'd rather!!!

Had we not downed tools after we lost it, I've no doubt we would have.

The scum were out of it early march. Their unbeaten runs at the end of seasons are always pointless. Happens every single year. Only pick up points after the show is over

Back
Top Bottom