Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to post about this "fairytale" bollocks....

Why is the fairytale about a club that were tainted by a racist gangbang, have a racist striker, a wife beating defender and a perennial failure as a manager?

A club who are under suspicion of financial doping when they were promoted that are bankrolled by a massive corporation to the tune of a five year net spend of £50m?

A club who are stacked to the rafters full of players who, a short fourteen months ago were fucking awful. Huth not good enough for Stoke, Vardy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, Mahrez who failed a trial for St Mirren, Albrighton who wasn't good enough for Aston fucking Villa. Kante is now the new Paul Pogba this season and NOBODY in France noticed him a year ago? Bullshit.

These fuckers are on something. Now, I know my way around a pill and I don't know of anything that can "make you a better footballer", but these fuckers are suspiciously better than last year. And it's certainly not due to Clive fucking Dunn being a tactical genius. Shower of fucking smackheads, mark my words.

Why isn't the fairytale about the organically growing club, who makes a transfer profit most seasons? The club who develop and play youth? The club with a young, up and coming manager (who I now accept is very good, after wanting him bulleted an embarrassingly short time ago)? A club who will provide half of England's team in the Euros and the next few tournaments? A club that isn't moving into a fucking dog racing stadium for £9 per year, but is financing and building a purpose built behemoth of a stadium? Where's our fucking fairytale?

Caveat to all this, I'm obviously a bad loser. I started the season thinking we'd finish seventh, so second or third is making me moister than a trout's ballsack. However, having been in the embryo position since 2200 on Monday night, because I'd started to believe, I just wanted to say "fuck you Leicester, you performance enhancing junkie cunts".

Outclassed, outgunned, outplayed - out-everythinged.

Terrific display from your lads. Completely and utterly dominant in every area. I won't even serve up our ineptitude as any kind of excuse, because although that was a truly shambolic effort it was largely down to you being so much better.

True story - went to bed in a fine humour as you'd expect. Actually dreamt, in a nightmarish way, that we'd got completely shafted by Spurs. Woke and had the "thank God, only a dream" moment - only then to realise "actually no, it fucking wasn't!"

Not a pleasant way to start the day. But kudos and congrats to you.

Late to the, LC love- in party. LC will win the PL and do as Forest/ Villa before them, go on to lift the CL next season. They are by far, the best football side I've seen, for a very long time. A shining beacon amonst the shite of English elite.

So true. Their wonderful team is surpassed only by their magnificent supporters. Knowledgable, humble, oblivious to the slightest criticism, witty, self-aware, but above all loyal to a man. Rumours of a League cup match at the world famous Kingpower Stadium three and a half years ago drawing a crowd of 8650, are just that - rumours. No sir, these boys are in it for the long term - no bandwagoneers there.

Who in their right mind would begrudge these marvellous fans their moment of glory? Content as they are to keep their joy and happiness self-contained. The suggestion that they would jump on to other club's forums, to gloat, seconds after a 1-0 thrashing of some hapless victim, is anathema to these paragons of the football supporter's code, and frankly unworthy.

Indeed, I am embarrassed to have wasted my time supporting a club whose fans didn't take the hint when we were shit, and kept selling out week after week - fans who were much too stupid to stay away when the going got a bit tough - you've just got to tip your hat to these foxes, they're too clever to fall for that old trick when they could go bowling instead. I suppose I'll just have to chuck my membership, and get on board the love train to Leicester. Now where did I put those clappers? I've got no hands you see - I typed this with my arse.

Last edited:
I don't know if you are on here any more Bluedog but thoughts are with your club tonight mate.

Thanks mate, thanks all. Absolutely tragic for all those affected. He has been an amazing owner - one of the few who understood football in this country and who really seemed to be in it for the glory rather than the money. Did loads for the city too and was incredibly generous, giving millions to local charities, so his connection with the fans was truly special. By far and away the best owner we've ever had.
I should say as well that FT has been inundated with fans of other clubs sending good wishes and no bollocks. Weirdly, that has meant a lot to me.

2cp3ku9.png

Bluedog / Shinji-San Shinji-San / every other Fox-CUNT-troll reading this

You're only here out of sheer paranoia and some inexplicable desire to validate your own existence - no one gives a fucking fuck about you so act accordingly. Not to mention you'll be gone forever after the last game irrespective of who wins the title.

I've tried to post on rival forums in the past under the pretext of friendly discussion in a genuine attempt to debate football, etc. - and it never ever works, trust me - and I can be trice the cunt either of you pretend to be.

So shut the fuck up and come off your high horses you little fucking maggots - and show your true colours instead of acting all innocent looking to fit in here. We don't want you to fit it. We don't like you either or your clogger team. We'll hate you even more if you win the title and every other bullshit media story related to your fake fairy-tale of essentially doing a Man City in the Championship and then clogging your way to 30 boring 1:0 wins while not having a single major injury to the same starting 11 every week. That's not a fairy-tale, kids - that's tragic shit - and so is your idiotic fan-base for using clappers to generate a non-existent atmosphere in a shit-hole of note. I could carry on but you get the point.

In short - please fuck off and let us go through the next 3-4 agonising weeks without having to endure your myopic drivel disguised as friendly banter

P.S. Fuck off

Scott Parker was pretty spot on last night. Its an amazing achievement over 38 games. Well done and in the first half of the season they were pretty ruthless, and played some decent football. Latterly they've been grinding out results, hard to beat and other cliches. To have that determination and composure is incredible when they are a selection of what people would consider 'decent pros and journey men', even their star players were unknown a year ago. I hope they all die in a house fire.

Vichai was at the game today, but not his son (known affectionately as "Top"). Assumed that Vichai, the chairman, was onboard, but no confirmation.

A bad day for us

Only came on here to see about how Glenn Hoddle was doing. Thoughts with him as well

Back
Top Bottom